What's new

Help test

mrkamot

Maximum Pace
Dec 28, 2010
*apologies i can't seem to edit the thread title*

hello, first time rinko bukuro user here. do you think this will be OK? i will be removing the handlebar so that i can zip it up wth only the fork exposed and will cover it with a transparent or black(better) gomi bag.

rinkoVPX.jpg

my other concern is that how to make sure it remains upright inside the train, is it "acceptable" to lash it to the handlebar on the first/last train (the one with space for our differently abled brethren). it it supright because of the usual configuration where the 2 wheels are attached to the frame. i will be taking the nambu/ome line so no shinkansens :)

thanks in advance!

I think it will be fine. Your bag looks fairly compact. And lashing it to a hand railing at the end of the train should be okay as well.

We had a bulkier setup and more bicycles and we've received no complaints from the train conductor. Attached image is three bicycles lashed to a hand railing, taking up all kinds of space.
attachment.php

You will be fine, I just wrap the back wheel and chain and slide the front in with the back, that is all I bother with. Never had any problems getting on the train.

I have seen friends just wrap the back section with plastic bags and tape.:warau:

Thanks guys! This is going to be a test for the bag too, found the biggest bag (and consequently the most expensive at 15K円) and will see how it holds up to a 40lb bike :mtb00:. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom