What's new

Team expansion

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear members,

it is our pleasure to welcome a new team member at the Tokyo Cycling Club: Freeride39 has joined our team as administrator and will take care of the "TCC-West", namely all activities taking place in Western Tokyo as well as in and around the bases.

:welcome: Please give a warm welcome to our new admin! :welcome:

Dear members,

it is our pleasure to welcome a new team member at the Tokyo Cycling Club: Freeride39 has joined our team as administrator and will take care of the "TCC-West", namely all activities taking place in Western Tokyo as well as in and around the bases.

頼りにしてませーっ!
みなさん、よろしくっ!:D

Dear members,

It's good to hear that we have a new member, Freeride39!!!:D

Yes we will expand the TCC "West Cell". Thanks Thomas/Sora for the opportunity to share this experience will all the military base riders down in this area.

hey, that's cool. I am in western Tokyo (kamishakujii). There are a lot of good rides out here!

We have been having so many rides and people on base noticing that as well. I know for Christmas is going to bring a lot of carbon fiber creations to mind......LOL! I think we will be picking up a lot of more riders soon. Just had a new rider drop $2300.00 on a full carbon Scattante with full Dura Ace comps! I told him, 95% rider and 5% bike!

In addition to Travis and Ash who have already joined the TCC team a while ago it is my pleasure to announce that Philip has also agreed to join and contribute to TCC as Peloton Leader! :D

Philip will mainly take care of the "fast riders" and triathletes amongst us. Thanks again for becoming part of the team, it is an honour having you on board! :)

In addition to Travis and Ash who have already joined the TCC team a while ago it is my pleasure to announce that Philip has also agreed to join and contribute to TCC as Peloton Leader! :D

Philip will mainly take care of the "fast riders" and triathletes amongst us. Thanks again for becoming part of the team, it is an honour having you on board! :)

Philipさん、ありがとうございます。
というわけで新しいスタッフを迎えることになりました。
みなさん、よろしくお願いしますっ!:D

Welcome aboard Philip! We look forward to working with you!

Ash

How hard is it?

When Thomas & Sora asked me, I said, "What do I have to do?"
They said to me, "Just keep doing what you're doing!"
ie. Ride & Post!
Ride & Post!
Ride & Post.....
Whenever you have a ride planned, just let everyone else know about it, and hopefully it will be a nice group ride.
Other than that though, ..... Just ride!!!:bike:
T

Hip-hip-hooray for Alan!

Dear Members,

it is my pleasure to inform you that Alan (AlanW) has agreed to join the TCC staff. He will be in charge of all MTB-related activities. While TCC currently focuses on road cycling, there seems to be a lot of interest in mountain biking as well.

It's an honour having you on board. Welcome again to the team, Alan! :welcome:

Excellent news!

Alan is one of the most experienced members I have had the opportunity to talk with, who has always been willing to share his experience and does so with great modesty.

A real asset for TCC :)

Philip

Alan is one of the most experienced members I have had the opportunity to talk with, who has always been willing to share his experience and does so with great modesty.

A real asset for TCC :)

Philip

I fully agree! If I ever have a bike problem, I will know who to go to first.
T

Alanさん、よろしくおねがいしまーす。:D

ってことはオレのMTBも直すのかっ!?:eek::p

Back
Top Bottom