What's new

TDF HELP

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
So I really really really want to watch the TDF and I normally torrent it but for some reason I cannot get any torrents from cycling torrents to download properly. Does anyone have copies that they might be able to let me borrow?

really not sure with the legal implications with this along with the new laws recently passed in Japan.

So I really really really want to watch the TDF and I normally torrent it but for some reason I cannot get any torrents from cycling torrents to download properly. Does anyone have copies that they might be able to let me borrow?

http://www.cyclingtorrents.nl/ works fine. I just downloaded TT from yesterday.

Other than that try steephill.tv as mentioned by Dave.

If there is a way of transferring the file from my PC to yours via the net then I have no problems. It's ITV highlights though and not the full stage.

really not sure with the legal implications with this along with the new laws recently passed in Japan.

Same here and don't know the implication. For example, when the new law is implemented and I downloaded a torrent from NBC Sports with their program TdF2013. Assuming NBC sports is licensing broadcasting rights from the old woman TdF owner. Assuming, NBC Sports has no representation in Japan, therefore no financial damge from Japan viewers.

Can I be sued in Japan? Will it be from NBC Sports (US) or from the old woman (France)?

I've no idea - all i am saying is that its up to the site owner to decide if links and discussion of download materials can be discussed here.

Im sure if you use google however that you will find it very easy to get all the answers to your problems.

I would like to point out that we do not condone and/or permit the barter, trade or exchange of copyrighted material here on the TCC forum. This also applies to "borrowing" torrents.

Thanks for your understanding.

Without wanting to be a killjoy, please refrain from talk of illegal downloads, etc.

Cheers.

EDIT, so yeah, what Thomas said.

Back
Top Bottom