TdF 2013

Sep 2, 2009
Backs up my theory that road bike racing and the whole scene in general needs less cringey Maxim magazine reading indie types, and more Grime MC rudeboys to give it some actual lols.

Dec 28, 2012
Leighton Buzzard
I think something has gone POP in Wiggos head. It could be as simple as Rocky IV syndrome where his mental ability has long left his physical ability behind caused by people blowing smoke up his arse, or it could be a bad knee/chest infection but I think its too many late nights and not enough early mornings. He was properly beaten well before the TT in the Giro.

The interesting racing for me will be between the likes of Greipel, Sagan, Cavendish, Green Jersey. The race has decent hills in it in week one in Corsica. These three riders have been killing it up until now but I dont think they have raced each other for a while, its going to be good stuff to watch.

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
If you don't race you can't lose and then you can be the champ forever. The score sheet doesn't record injuries or illness just position.

Wiggo seems a bit too happy to be stepping away from this one.

Sep 2, 2009
Like I say - dull Maxim reading indie type - probably thinks Fat Of The Land is the bleakest underground joint ever pressed up.

A Grime crew wouldnt behave like this.

Dec 28, 2012
Leighton Buzzard
If you don't race you can't lose and then you can be the champ forever. The score sheet doesn't record injuries or illness just position.

Wiggo seems a bit too happy to be stepping away from this one.
He should have put a bit more thought into his next steps before telling the world he would win the GTs in order as he wished over a glass of Champagne. I wonder if Froome will try to win in the same 'SKY' vein?