What's new

KIT TCC Team Kit. Prices and Ordering!!!

onm

Sep 2, 2009
OK, here we go!

Ordering is now open to the public, for the all new TCC Team Kit. Please (please!) read everything in this post carefully, in order to understand the whole procedure. If you still have unanswered questions after working your way through all the information here, please feel free to post them up!

Cheers.

Prices

The kit for this year has been drastically upgraded in terms of technical features, fit and material quality. We have also gone completely independent, with no involvement from any 3rd parties. No logos on this anywhere, other than our own.

The pricing system is slightly different to the previous times too, in that instead of publishing the kit price, and then adding the import fee on to the invoice, we have decided to include everything in the published price of the kit. We did this to try to make things as simple, and as 'hidden cost' free as possible for you all. Due to the number of times we have done this now, we are able to more accurately predict the import charge, also.

Please note that we have not added the cost of sending the items to you once inside Japan, as a lot of people have previously had a variety of complicated delivery preferences, which we will deal with in the same way this time. The default delivery system when the item arrives in Japan, is to shove it in an envelope and post it to you, however.

So, here are the prices...

SS Jersey- 8,000yen
LS Jersey- 10,000yen
Bib Shorts WOMEN- 9,000yen
Bib Shorts MEN- 9,000yen
Bib Tights WOMEN- 14,000yen
Bib Tights MEN- 14,000yen
Wind Jacket- 10,000yen
Gloves- 4,500yen
Cap- 2,200yen

Sizing

Available sizes are;

Mens' XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Womens' XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
tccsize.png

As a rough guide, if you are unsure, base your decision on any DHB gear you may have.

Gloves

Measure around the widest part of your palm, excluding your thumb, and refer to the following;

Men

S: 183mm-202mm
M: 202mm-222mm
L: 222mm-245mm
XL: 245mm-260mm
XXL: 260mm-28mm

Women

XS: 162mm-175mm
S: 175mm-190mm
M: 190mm-205mm
L: 205mm-230mm

Ordering

To order, please do the following (read this carefully).

Stage One

1. Choose which items you want, including size.
2. Send a personal message ('start a Conversation') to TCC and provide ALL of the following information.

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email (one that you actually use)
Items you want, including size, and gender (where applicable.)

Do not omit any of these details. Double check you have included everything before you hit send.

3. Wait for a confirmation message to be sent to you.

Stage Two

1. Once orders have closed, we will issue you with an invoice
2. Pay the invoice. Payment can be made in cash, or via bank transfer. Details will be on the invoice you receive. We will not action the order until EVERYONE who has ordered has paid.
3. Wait for the supplier to make the kit.

Stage Three

1. The kit will be sent from Italy to Japan.
2. When we get it, we will send it out to you. You will be liable for the delivery charge.

That's it!!

At the moment, we are leaving this open, but will be setting a deadline fairly soon, so please order sooner rather than later, if you intend to.

Cheers!

Kudos Owen, if the Furry BDSM thing doesn't work out for you then you may have a career in design and computer stuff.

Awesome. Thanks for this.
Will the invoice be payable by bank transfer?
Sorry if this was answered elsewhere/last year etc.

All good; yes, the invoice will certainly be payable by bank transfer. I should have included that info in the initial post, so thanks for asking.

Info now updated!

So you are Franz? I thought I was supposed to be him? This is getting confusing.

I suppose we are all Franz, in our own little way.

Franz, if you are out there, and you can read this, give us a signal. Show us the way.

Anyway, thanks so far to all those who have placed an order. Was not expecting people to be that fast to jump on this!

Appreciated.

Order sent. Something to look forward to for when I'm back on the bike. Hope this version's going to be as indestructable as the previous one.:)

Looking forward to being able to represent TCC along the roads out West. Need to get my average speed up now so as not to be the shame of TCC...

Does anyone have any real world experience with this manufacturer's gloves?

Different brands have sizing charts that don't tell the full story and I am on the line between an L and an M. Having had to send back gloves in the past because I didn't read the reviews that said order bigger I would appreciate any guidance going.

I was considering whether to get the gloves too, but decided not to risk it without being able to try them for size.

Why has Owen's account disappeared?

Not disappeared, he changed his avatar on Wednesday and he also renamed his account. All his postings are still there and you can still send him a PM (conversation).

Owen has not replied to my PM yet. Perhaps in a related move, Thomas recently created a new user account for admin purposes. Perhaps this means Owen won't be back soon.

Hello everybody,

Fear not, the order has not changed, and will go ahead as planned.

For any related inquires, please contact us via Conversation (Personal Message) directly at this new admin account.

Regards,

TCC.

Back
Top Bottom