What's new

KIT TCC Team Kit. Prices and Ordering!!!

Just for the record who is TCC?

Hello everybody,

Fear not, the order has not changed, and will go ahead as planned.

For any related inquires, please contact us via Conversation (Personal Message) directly at this new admin account.

Regards,

TCC.

TCC: Should I be worried about the personal information that was asked for sent to the former (?) member taking orders?

Absolutely not.

Any personal information submitted to Tokyo Cycling Club, in any form will be used for nothing other than the intended purposes.

Sorry is the TCC Admin, Thomas, Owen or a collective?

Slim Shady

It's an account we use for administrative purposes. Gentlemen, this thread is about the TCC Team kit only, so please stay on topic. Thank you.

What is going to be the next step with the orders?

I guess we haven't had a formal order cutoff deadline yet, after which invoices will be issued, which need to be paid before production can start.

Last I heard from the disappeared one the samples were clearing customs. That was over a week ago.

Any updates?

Absolutely not.

Any personal information submitted to Tokyo Cycling Club, in any form will be used for nothing other than the intended purposes.

Except for the part where I sent information to a banned/departed/exited member, not TCC. Appreciate your intentions, however, given the circumstances and lack of any real information, this is still concerning.

There is nothing to worry about. The team members have not changed, we will just be using the "TCC" account for administrative purposes. As for further order details: new info will be posted once it's available.

Back
Top Bottom