What's new

TCC Team Kit: PRICE

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear valued members,

I have just been provided with the final quote for the TCC team kit. The good news: Wiggle is offering us a very good deal on the jerseys and the bibs. The bad news: we will not be able to issue caps, socks and gloves, as they require an order exceeding 150 units per item.

First things first, here are the prices in Euro (today's rate: 1 € = 114 yen). They include a handling charge to cover shipping cost, printing, production and delivery costs.

Item - Total price per unit

Jersey short (men) - € 25.78
Jersey short (women) - € 30.22
Jersey long (men) - € 28.28
Jersey long (women) - € 33.10
Bib Short (men) - € 33.88
Bib Short (women) - € 35.14

Once we have paid the invoice Wiggle will start producing the kit. I will be sending out individual invoices to all members and kindly ask you to transfer the money to my bank account. The whole batch will then be sent to me in bulk, and from there be distributed to all members. I will therefore have to add the (domestic or international) shipping cost to each order.

Production takes about two weeks, so I guess it boils down to how fast I can collect the money from each member. :)

Serguei will continue to collaborate with Wiggle's designers in order to finalise the design/artwork. Also, Wiggle will send me samples of their team kit, so if members would like check the quality or size we can arrange for a catwalk session.

One more thing: if members insist on a back zip pocket, we will have to add € 0,50 per unit to the jerseys.

So much for now, please watch this space for updates or post your questions and feedback here.

What ?!? The zipper doesn't come in Ti??

Zipper would be good.
Great price! Well done and thanks for organizing!

Definitely want the back zip pocket! Titanium zipper, please.

Fantastic deal :cool: !!!

Dear valued members,

I have just been provided with the final quote for the TCC team kit. The good news: Wiggle is offering us a very good deal on the jerseys and the bibs. The bad news: we will not be able to issue caps, socks and gloves, as they require an order exceeding 150 units per item.

First things first, here are the prices in Euro (today's rate: 1 € = 114 yen). They include a handling charge to cover shipping cost, printing, production and delivery costs.

Jersey short (men) - € 24.58
Jersey short (women) - € 29.02
Jersey long (men) - € 26.98
Jersey long (women) - € 31.90

Once we have paid the invoice Wiggle will start producing the kit. I will be sending out individual invoices to all members and kindly ask you to transfer the money to my bank account. The whole batch will then be sent to me in bulk, and from there be distributed to all members. I will therefore have to add the (domestic or international) shipping cost to each order.

Production takes about two weeks, so I guess it boils down to how fast I can collect the money from each member. :)

Serguei will continue to collaborate with Wiggle's designers in order to finalise the design/artwork. Also, Wiggle will send me samples of their team kit, so if members would like check the quality or size we can arrange for a catwalk session.

One more thing: if members insist on a back zip pocket, we will have to add € 0,50 per unit to the jerseys.

So much for now, please watch this space for updates or post your questions and feedback here.

PAYPAL

Thomas

Do you have a PAYPAL account. If not, that could make money transfer easier.

Thanks again. If you are taking votes on a zip pocket, seems like a great deal for an additional .50

Latest update: the cost of an additional zip for the rear centre pocket will be € 1,20 per unit. I have adjusted the final prices for the jerseys in the initial post.

I think we can arrange for Paypal payments.

does it come with a loop on the jersey for securing pumps, and do the bib shorts have a pocket for the 2 way radio?

just kidding;)

Given my Lezyne was smashed to bits on the Toyo HC - I'm for the loop as well. 2 Way radio not needed except to avoid the marshalls who seem to be about for dopers and fixies. (mf*ers) . BTW - where can I get a std Silca in Tokyo ? And, oh Thomas - maybe posting the furikomi addy for the pre-pay ? Or jus email us. Lets get this in while the yen is 'schwang' !

does it come with a loop on the jersey for securing pumps, and do the bib shorts have a pocket for the 2 way radio?

Yes, and I'm also assuming the micro fibres that caress my odd-shaped torso in a perfect, skin-tight fit will provide a substantial aerodynamic advantage and save approx. 73 watts on my next time trial. If not, I want my money back.

(Also just kidding. :) Seriously, nice price there, and thanks again to Thomas and Sergey for organizing!)

ya, yasui! 安いなぁ!!!!!:D

Dear valued members,

Jersey short (men) - € 25.78
Jersey short (women) - € 30.22
Jersey long (men) - € 28.28
Jersey long (women) - € 33.10

I will be sending out individual invoices to all members...
Thomas, I think you mean "all people who pre-ordered". Right?

Might I suggest a new NEW TCC KIT - ORDER IMMINENT thread, possibly even with a forced mailshot. Include pictures of the design, and the prices at the top, and a revised, finalised order form. Set an absolutely final date two weeks from now, cash/payment with order. That's how I'd do it, anyway.

--Mike--

Thomas, I think you mean "all people who pre-ordered". Right?

Might I suggest a new NEW TCC KIT - ORDER IMMINENT thread, possibly even with a forced mailshot. Include pictures of the design, and the prices at the top, and a revised, finalised order form. Set an absolutely final date two weeks from now, cash/payment with order. That's how I'd do it, anyway.

--Mike--

Preordered as well as new orders. Frankly, I expected a few more to come... :D

Mike, we'll of course proceed as you pointed out, we are just waiting for the design to be finalised. Serguei is in close collaboration with the Wiggle team, results should be up soon.

Great job, Thomas. Great prices too. Can they do Kid's sizes (8 to 10 years old) as well?

The crazy sizing chart still bothers me, though. I can't see how to decide between and M or S for myself without trying one on...

OK, these prices are so low, I might as well risk buying something that doesn't fit perfectly. Thomas, I will go for one short jersey in S size, one long jersey in M size and one pair of bib shorts in L size (the choice of different sizes is deliberate).

Thanks, Ludwig

Back
Top Bottom