What's new

TCC Team Kit: PREORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent! Just before the stroke of midnight!

At 6 feet tall, it feels a little strange ordering an M. I'm usually an L. Maybe some of us can do a swap if the sizes are off.

Deej

Hi Thomas,

Sorry i was on shucho so not reading the board so much - I noted the deadline was at midnight yesterday. Is it still too late?

If not, would like an M size jersey.

Sorry about that.

Lee

Kori, Deej, Todor and Lee, thanks for your orders! As stated before, I do expect more orders once we get the final quotation from Wiggle. :)

Preorder

Hi Thomas,

Order sent. The kit will be used around the lake Vättern.

Those who are still undecided, please place your preorders, the more the cheaper! :)

Would love to be in, but first need the answers to my earlier questions, to be sure I will really have some use for the stuff.

- Number of back pockets, including zip pockets
- Length of front zip
- Material of the long-sleeve jersey - how warm is it, is there wind protection?
- Type of gloves, esp. in terms of thickness/support
etc.

- 3 back pockets, no zip pocket AFAIK
- full-length zipper
- info perhaps available on the Wiggle page, have no details at hand
- short-finger

Thanks - I'm sure Wiggle would be happy to answer any such questions and point us to the right type on their website?

Thanks - I'm sure Wiggle would be happy to answer any such questions and point us to the right type on their website?

Yes, Wiggle allows customers to enquire on products. Here for instance on their own jersey. They have assured me however that our jerseys would have full-length zippers.

BTW - we got one of the Wiggle / DHB bibs and was not too happy with the cut and pad. Kindof a bulky, rides up in the front, smooshy thing. So, would be good know exactly what they are selling us (DHB vs. other maker, etc, and choice of pads / cuts)

If you need any specific info, let me know and I will have a word.

Cheers.

Thanks. Well, whatever you can find out would be good. I just bought my first dhb jersey. I like the material, but the back pockets are not safe - they won't hold much without a significant risk of losing something. And no zip pocket. This means that unless I ride very light, I need to wear another jersey underneath with safer pockets. That's not what I want to have for a team jersey.

The other question is whether they can do different cuts, not just sizes. I have too many jerseys that are too wide, even though they weren't sold as such. Anything but a tight "pro" cut just doesn't fit me well. And buying S size isn't a solution as it means the sleeves are too short and so is the back.

Thanks, Ludwig

I agree with Ludwig about the back pockets. As in the case of full-length zippers, zip rear pockets might be possible, but add to the final price of the team kit. I'll ask the gents from Wiggle about that.

As for the cut: not everyone is as lean as you are, Ludwig. I'm afraid we can't please everyone 100%. :D

for me & my daughter

Here's my (pre)order:

BIB SHORT WOMEN 1 X SMALL
JERSEY SHORT WOMEN 1 X SMALL

BIB SHORT MEN 1 X SMALL
JERSEY SHORT MEN 1 X SMALL

Thanks everyone involved for all the hard work :warau:, esp. Thomas & Serguey:cool: !!

Thomas.....

At this price I'll also make an order Thomas....hope it's not too late!

1 Bib Shorts (Medium)
1 Short sleeve Jersey (Large) with zipper please:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom