What's new

TCC Team Kit: PREORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Order sent by me as well. I'm 176cm, chest 94cm and waist 84cm. According to this size chart, I'm just between S and M size. Probably M size will be suit to me I hope. In my experience, the worst case was wearing small jersey... :(

Thanks Thomas !

I agree to that the sizing looks strange. I'm XXL in height but S in chest (maybe says more about my body then the sizing ...) I hope XL will do fine.

Any idea if they can ship to Sweden?

Cheers,
Christian

Pre-Order form sent for two jerseys and two pair of socks.
Many thanks for your efforts on this!

Dear Thomas,
thanks for all the effort you are putting into this, I am sure everybody really appreciate it. I send you my order by mail.
You have a great weekend!
Frank- "The Lurker:cool:"

Order form sent!

Thanks for organizing this, Thomas! Hope we'll be able to get the kits by the Tokyo Endurance race...

I'm in.

Dear Thomas
Thank you for mail.
It's nice design Kit.
I join a group.
kei

Thomas,

Mail is sent. Depending on the price I will go full kit.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot for all your feedback and preorders! The preorder period will finish tomorrow, Wiggle has already enquired about the total batch.

Those who are still undecided, please place your preorders, the more the cheaper! :)

I regret to say that I do miss feedback from a lot of our veteran members who I had hoped would support the TCC in this a tad more entusiastically... :eek:uch:

I do miss feedback from a lot of our veteran members who I had hoped would support the TCC in this a tad more entusiastically... :eek:uch:
And they will regret it. And they will write to you in six months and say "やっぱり I want one of those cool jerseys. Can I get one? Pleeeeeze?"

:p

Don't worry too much. Once we see the price, I expect more folks will commit. And then the price will go down. And you will pass the savings on to those who pre-ordered. :cool:

--HF Mike-- showing unbridled support for Thomas despite us never having met because (1) his name is also my middle name, and (2) it turns out we're neighbours

Thomas, once more a big thanks for taking care of this.
I don't know how everybody feels about this, but for me cycling always had a big community part to it. With all the messenger events for example, everybody exchanges jerseys and caps. A lot of my Japanese friends ride with jerseys that are not from here, but Australia, Switzerland, UK, US because it makes them proud and remember the good times together.

Now, I'm not suggesting the TCC kit will be a good thing to exchange (although I can imagine that they would be attractive outside Japan). But just thinking, that one might not be in this country forever, I think this will be a great memory piece a couple of years down the line, even if it doesn't match personal taste 100%.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Preorder so the price comes down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom