What's new

TCC Team Kit: PREORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear valued members,

in order for Wiggle to determine the final price of the TCC team kit they need to establish the exact number of kits and items we are going to order. For that reason I kindly ask you to fill out the preorder sheet linked in this post. Preorder because I understand that your final decision might depend on the final price. Wiggle promised us a "pretty good subsidy" on all items, essentially getting their supplier to produce the kit at a good rate less a contribution from Wiggle.

Please fill out one form per person, indicating the quantity and size of each item you are going to order. Refer to Wiggle's size chart for more information

=> https://tokyocycle.com/images/misc/wiggle_sizing_chart.png

The feedback to our initial announcement was tremendous, but I do hope that more members - especially those who had originally expressed their interest in a new TCC team kit but never responded - will sign up. The deadline for the preorder will be

Thursday, October 21, 2010.

Download the preorder sheet from here

=> https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_preorder_form.doc

send it to the email address below and kindly notify me in this thread as well (in case your mail is caught in a spam filter):

tcc_addy.gif

If you have any questions, please post them here. Thanks! :)

Does anyone know how the sizes compare to the Assos bib I already have?
XXXL looks bigger in this size chart compared to Assos.
I have a 38 inch waist and according to the chart the XXXL would fit a 47 (!) inch waist.

/Andreas

Thomas - any chance the order could be shipped to the U.S.? I'm moving in a couple of weeks, but would really like a TCC kit to go along with my Yokota and Nalsima kits in the states. :)

I'm not sure about shipping yet (probably Wiggle will ship directly from the UK), but that should be no problem. :)

Dear valued members,

in order for Wiggle to determine the final price of the TCC team kit they need to establish the exact number of kits and items we are going to order. For that reason I kindly ask you to fill out the preorder sheet linked in this post. Preorder because I understand that your final decision might depend on the final price. Wiggle promised us a "pretty good subsidy" on all items, essentially getting their supplier to produce the kit at a good rate less a contribution from Wiggle.

Please fill out one form per person, indicating the quantity and size of each item you are going to order. Refer to Wiggle's size chart for more information

=> https://tokyocycle.com/images/misc/wiggle_sizing_chart.png

The feedback to our initial announcement was tremendous, but I do hope that more members - especially those who had originally expressed their interest in a new TCC team kit but never responded - will sign up. The deadline for the preorder will be

Thursday, October 21, 2010.

Download the preorder sheet from here

=> https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_preorder_form.doc

send it to the email address below and kindly notify me in this thread as well (in case your mail is caught in a spam filter):

tcc_addy.gif

If you have any questions, please post them here. Thanks! :)

Thomas, I presume you're talking about people like me? Sorry to say but as I have joined a new team racing in the JCF I had to buy a new kit and just don't feel like spending any more cash on team kits. Please forgive me:confused:

Order placed

Thomas,

Have sent the email order as requested. Should look great on the streets of London !

Cheers !!

chazzer

Pre-Order form sent !

G'Day Thomas,
pre-order form has been sent, of course this order is based on price but I have ordered based on normal prices for these kinds of items.

Thanks!
Col

Done.

Thomas, thanks for pushing this forward. Much appreciated as I know this is not an easy job.

As per my earlier message and additional responses from a few others, it would be helpful to know a bit more about the specifications for the individual items. In the ideal case, Wiggle would just point us to the description of similar items on their site. Information of specific interest would be, for example:

- Number of back pockets, including zip pockets
- Length of front zip
- Material of the long-sleeve jersey - how warm is it, is there wind protection?
- Type of gloves, esp. in terms of thickness/support
etc.

Thanks! Ludwig

TCC KIT

Thomas,

One kit ordered for me

JapanViking was looking for size info. If Wiggle will be using their dhb brand to fill the order, their clothes are not as tight as what you may be used to with other Euro clothes. I think US and British sizing runs a little larger than European sizing generally.

I wear an XL in Castelli, but a L in dhb/Wiggle brand.

Any comparison to other brands?

Thomas,

One kit ordered for me

JapanViking was looking for size info. If Wiggle will be using their dhb brand to fill the order, their clothes are not as tight as what you may be used to with other Euro clothes. I think US and British sizing runs a little larger than European sizing generally.

I wear an XL in Castelli, but a L in dhb/Wiggle brand.

I'm typically a large in jersey and borderline M/L in shorts (tall (6'1") with 33" waist), but hate getting kits (for road anyway) that are baggy/loose fitting and flap in the breeze. Any suggestions on jersey--thinking large, but the sizing chart shows like a 38" waist--yikes! Don't want the thing floating on me like a dress.:(

One from me too

One long sleeved L for me. (if there is going to be one).
Nothing else.

Will try and do the paperwork for it by the end of the weekend...

Super busy right now...

Thomas, according to the chart - I need S-size. A bit surprising, considering that my height is 185 cm, but anyway -

Are there sizes for socks and gloves?

(Should I take S size for these as well...kinda worried they won't fit)

Long sleeve jersey preordered!

(By the way, are we going to have a native Japanese speaker proofread the Japanese before printing? You know, just in case... :))

Order form sent, final deceision very much dependent on price. More importantly, though the sizing chart seems crazy. I am an L in Japan and an M in the US. I would need an S according to this.

I think we really need to have a sample party (with riding and wheat beer, of course) so we can all be sure what we need.:bike::beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom