What's new

TCC Team Kit: ORDER IMMINENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear valued members,

with the design finalised I am going to start sending out invoices tonight, based on the preorder forms and follow-up orders we have received so far.

Update 11/30/10: All invoices have already been sent out. I will post regular updates on whose funds we have received and who's still due.

Once again the price list:

Item - Total price per unit

Jersey short (men) - ¥ 2.939
Jersey short (women) - ¥ 3.445
Jersey long (men) - ¥ 3.224
Jersey long (women) - ¥ 3.773
Bib Short (men) - ¥ 3.862
Bib Short (women) - ¥ 4.006

Sizing chart

wiggle_sizing_chart.png

All the jerseys come with full-length zippers, three rear pockets (the center one of which will be zipped, too). Latecomers, it is still possible to accomodate your orders, so please contact me asap if you still plan on joining in!

Payment will be due on

Friday, December 10, 2010

This date is absolutely final: payers keepers, losers weepers. We accept bank transfer (more info on the invoice) and - in Japan - remittances by snail mail. I'm afraid we currently cannot accept payment through PayPal. Don't ask why. :mad:

Wiggle will start production once we will have transferred the total amount. The production is bound to start before Christmas and will take about two weeks. However, don't expect your kit under the Christmas tree.

Any questions, inquiries and suggestions, please post them right here. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea of the pricings for the rest of the items?

Do you have any idea of the pricings for the rest of the items?

Owen, we will not issue caps, gloves or socks, as Wiggle requires a minimum order of 150 units per item. Perhaps next year. :)

One more thing...

Why are the rear letter in red??

Sigh.

Much better in white.

I think it would be too busy in white..... its a good balance.

I sent out all the invoices last night. They do not include shipping fees for residents of Japan, shipping will be POD. The shipping fees for overseas residents are included in the total on your invoice. Overseas residents might need to add the SWIFT code. Please contact me if you run into any problems.

For residents of Japan: in addition to bank transfer you can send the money by "genkin kakitome" (special double envelope). Please contact me in such case.

Invoice well received Thomas. Very professionally done :cool: !!
Will wire the monies before Dec. 10. Many thanks again.

I sent out all the invoices last night. They do not include shipping fees for residents of Japan, shipping will be POD. The shipping fees for overseas residents are included in the total on your invoice. Overseas residents might need to add the SWIFT code. Please contact me if you run into any problems.

For residents of Japan: in addition to bank transfer you can send the money by "genkin kakitome" (special double envelope). Please contact me in such case.

Thomas, Invoice received and wiring money done. Like TOM said, thanks for the professional/great effort and sacrifice on team kit. Many thanks!!!! :)

Name in Katakana

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for all the work and the invoice.

I use Shinsei Online Banking and they do not allow romaji input for the account holder's name. (Could other Shinsei users correct me if I am wrong)

Anyway, I was wondering if you could post your name in katakana so I could complete the transaction.

Thanks again.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could post your name in katakana so I could complete the transaction.

Thanks Doug, and sorry about that. It should be "トマスプラー".

Thanks Thomas,

I will arrange the money transfer this week - (after clearance from the financial secretary :cool:).

/Greg

done and done

Thanks to everyone (Thomas, Sergey for the design, and everyone else) for making this possible.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for all the work and the invoice.

I use Shinsei Online Banking and they do not allow romaji input for the account holder's name. (Could other Shinsei users correct me if I am wrong)

Thanks again.

They do. I transferred some money to my mother only last week using Shinsei, and you can use Romaji. Give them a call to sort it out.

If I could make a suggestion...

I'm going to chip in an extra ¥2,000 on my order to cover a thousand of Thomas' and Sergey's orders each. I figure if a few of us chip in, we might even be able to cover their orders. It's not a huge amount of money per order, but it could add up.

Again, this is just a suggestion. I don't want anyone to feel compelled to do the same, or guilty if they don't. I just think it's a nice (and cheap) way to say thanks for the effort put in by both guys.

How are you sending out the invoices? Will I be getting an email, or are you sending something in the post?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Thomas, I never got round to placing my order but would still be interested in a short sleeve and long sleeve jersey if poss. Maybe a bib shorts as well. Do you know yet whether the wiggle logo on the top of the tokyo skyline will be staying or going? I can put up with having to wiggle my bottom all the time as I ride but the logo on the back kinda kills the design. Surely the person at wiggle who insisted on it must realise how much it detracts from the excellent design.

Sorry I didn't anticipate this Thomas, but I'm not able to wire money to your account. Can you please clarify the PayPal issue?

Hi Thomas - I am a new member who joined as I am travelling to Japan for a month begining mid December (visiting family). I will be bringing my bike from the UK in hope of hooking up with some keen winter road riders for approx 250 miles per week.

Anyway I would like to purchase both the short sleeve, long sleeve and bib shorts all in a Medium. It will be great for my trip in japan and to wear when I get back home.

Let me know how you want me to pay and I can give you a local Tokyo address to send the gear to

Thanks DAN

PS - If anyone wants me to bring any cycling goodies from the UK than let me know and I can certainly bring them across with me - no problem.

Thanks to all those who have already sent funds! :)

Sikochi, Danny, and anyone else who hasn't ordered yet: please follow the procedures outlined in the preorder thread. I can only process orders that are fully paid until Dec. 10, 2010.

Caffeine, I am very sorry, but I have no PayPal account. What seems to be the problem with the remittance? Alternatively, you could try to transfer by international money order (not sure about the fees tough) or perhaps use another TCC member's PayPal account. Anyone willing to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom