What's new

TCC Team Kit: ORDER IMMINENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas I'm in too, I got the invoice and will transfer the money on Monday.

Domo! :D

Thomas I am still in on the order. How can I get the funds to TCC?

Sha, I sent you a mail this week explaining the details. Please follow the instructions in this post and wait for my invoice. The funds need to be transferred by Friday.

monies got wired last Friday :)

Monies sent today plus a bit of a round up, thanks Serguei and Thomas. Looking forward to the new kit.

Muchas gracias!

Thanks to all those who have transferred their fees until today! :)

I have not received funds from the members below (although I've already been in contact with some of them, like Gunnar, Sha, Greg and Stuart):

• Bartek (Bart)
  • Caffeine (Steven)
  • Deej
  • Eric (ETC)
  • FreeRide (Sha)
  • gmason (Greg)
  • Gunjira (Gunnar)
  • GSAstuto (Tim)
  • Jan
  • Ludwig
  • Mike (Sly)
  • Norlin (Christian)
  • Slow Ninja (Tats)
  • StuInTokyo (Stuart)
  • Wolfman (Lee)
  • WorkMX (Justin)
  • Yair
Again, please disregard this post if you have already sent your funds.

Sorry for the delay, I could not figure out how to send the money via my Mitsubishi account :eek: My lovely wife did send the money via Net Bank an hour or so ago, tip of the hat for the hard work! :D

Hi Thomas. I sent the money today through the 7/11 ATM and it should be there tomorrow.

money sent. realized that japan time is ahead of us... hopefully get there by this friday.

thanks for your effort. i promise to rock the kit here in midwest.

tats

Thomas, just sent you my very late order; hope I can still make the deadline. Sorry for the delay but struggling with the sizing, as my height says XS but my chest says M and waist S!!!

Thanks for the funds and for a heap of last-minute orders. I will update the list tomorrow evening and hope we'll receive the rest of the funds by Friday.

Here are the samples we received from Wiggle tonight. Enjoy! :)

Thomas, thanks for the invoice. Will try and get the wife to take me to the bank at lunchtime tomorrow, otherwise progress will depend on my limited Japanese ability. If I spent as much time studying as riding, I would probably be fluent by now!

Hey, they look pretty sharp! Starting to look forward to getting my hands on the jersey...

Probably should keep this to myself, but I am compelled...

The rear font should be the same as the front; White body with 2px black border, and the Sakura on the front should wrap round to the back from inside the pocket to slightly over the rear TCC text. The rear TCC text needs to be bigger too; surely this is the most important part - when smoking your enemies, they need to weep at the very name of the club...

Sorry. Had to get that out the system!

Phew.

I will, regardless, wear this with pride!

The front, the rear skyline, and the rear pocket section looks excellent!

Happy overall.

Owen, there's always next year (or at least 2 years) to try out all the wild ideas ;)

Looking at how fast the sample was made, maybe there is a chance to get the whole bunch before 2011... maybe? maybe? no?

Owen, there's always next year (or at least 2 years) to try out all the wild ideas ;)

Haha; sod it, lets make two categories;

Realistic

and

Acid Trip

Realistic winner gets made, and Acid Trip gets a one off.

The deadline is drawing near, ladies and gentlemen.

I have not received funds from the members below:

• Caffeine (Steven)
  • Eric (ETC)
  • GSAstuto (Tim)
  • Jan
  • Ludwig
  • Norlin (Christian)
  • Slow Ninja (Tats)
  • WorkMX (Justin)

Last Second Order

Not leaving it to the last minute, but rather the last second... :eek:
You should have some more funds in your account for an addition to my order as described in my e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom