What's new

KIT TCC Team Kit. Full Spec And Images

onm

Sep 2, 2009
"So, I've decided to take my work back underground. To stop it falling into the wrong hands."

Here are the full, finished, supplier confirmed images of the new kit and spec. I have been working immensely long and hard with the supplier to get every item spot on, so here you go. Samples are on the way, and I will have pricing with you as soon as I confirm. I have negotiated in full Vice President of Pierce and Pierce mode to get the price as low as I can for you all, and even with the dropping yen, I have managed to get something decent for you (especially given the spec). Again more on that later, when I get confirmation.

The technical spec is way up on the previous kit, and applies to both women's and men's versions. I have opted for an even better pad than we had in the previous version of the shorts, and this is going into the new tights too. Also, I have taken into account every comment and suggestion people have made about the current kit, and addressed them where possible. Obviously you can't please all of the people, all of the time, but I feel that what we have here represents the best middle ground on all requests made. So there.

SS Jersey

FinalTCC2013SSJersey.png

-Non-deformable back inserts to support storage pockets
-Elasticated microfibre sleeves for a perfect fit
-Under arm mesh inserts for ventilation
-Elasticed microfibre jersey bottom hem, with silicon anti-slip insert
-Hidden full length front zip
-3 pockets compartments + 1 pocket with vertical zip and internal earphone cable conduit. We accept no responsibility for how you choose to use this. Seriously.
-Reflective inserts on the rear.
-Sunglass cleaning cloth
-Flatlock seams
-UVPF0+ protection

LS Jersey

FinalTCC2013LSJersey.png

-200 grammes.
-Slightly longer arms than last time
-Back insert in non-deformable fabric to support storage pockets
-Elastic microfiber cuffs and bottom hem, with silicon non-slip inserts
-Hidden full length front zip
-3 pockets compartments + 1 pocket with vertical zip and internal earphone conduit. Again, we accept absolutely no responsibility for how you choose to use this. We mean it.
-Reflective inserts on the rear.
-Sunglass cleaning cloth
-Flatlock seams
-UVPF0+ protection

Bib Shorts

FinalTCC2013BibShorts.png

-'Power S fabric with Interpower treatment and APD (advanced pannelling construction)' According to the supplier, this provides optimal fit and ensures better performance during use easing movement and muscle support. So there you go. Basically, they are rad.
-Totally new suspenders; anatomical fit has been redone and material has been given way more ventilation and moisture transport to the outer layer.
-New mesh elastic for better breathability
-Completely new anatomical panelling, giving compression support, and also taking into account the wear points on the previous version (which are still excellent shorts)
-Reflective inserts for maximum visibility
-Flatlock seams
-UVPF0+ protection
-Cytech Elastic Interface Giro pad (ie, a top of the line, ultra nice pad, even better than the previous one)

Bib Tights

FinalTCC2013BibTights.png

-Super plush Thermoroubaix hollow fibre fabric.
-Water repellent
-Windtex knee area giving warmth and compression
-Short-length front zip
-Elastic grippers with silicon to ensure secure fit
-Reflective inserts for maximum visibility
-Flatlock seams
-UVPF0+ protection
-Cytech Elastic Interface Giro pad.

Wind Breaker Jacket

FinalTCC2013Jacket.png

-Elasticated wrap-around cuffs
-Full length front zipper with zip protection
-Elasticated on the bottom with silicon

Cap

FinalTCC2013Cap.png

-Cotton
-Thin construction
-Alpha Male Society approved
-2013 SuicideGirl Eurasian Hipster Aspirational Brand Award Winner
-Etc.
-We still need to decide on an under-brim slogan you maniacs!

Gloves

FinalTCC2013Gloves.png

-Lycra with optional gel inserts
-Mid finger and wrist ease-of-removal tabs

So, that is where we are at so far.

Questions, cocky comments, etc, please.

:)

Very nice! This is a kit I'd buy! And if I know the mfg - top end materials and proper 7 needle stitching to boot!

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, this is absolutely the top of the line gear. Can't wait to get the samples, which I shall be swanning around in to ensure it is up to all of your exacting standards.

Thanks for all your hard work mate. In the original post you talked about a wind breaker but I can't see one here. Is the jacket the same as the wind breaker?

Yes, the jacket is the wind breaker. Edited the post to state this. Cheers

One thing that looks 'odd' is when the Tokyo leaf is not straight up and down. Looks a bit like an accent mark above the O for example. Could just be how it is being rendered in the graphics but thought i'd mention it.

Cracking stuff, Owen.

There wasn't really much info about the jacket. What does it have in terms of pockets and vents? Is it a light jobby or full deep winter thermal experience?
Does it and the other tops have zip cover bits at the top?

I am shaking my son's piggy bank right now and considering the value of my superfluous kidney. I will have it all!

One thing that looks 'odd' is when the Tokyo leaf is not straight up and down. Looks a bit like an accent mark above the O for example. Could just be how it is being rendered in the graphics but thought i'd mention it.

This is a rendering thing; I will be getting the full patterns next week, and will be thoroughly checking every angle before I send it to print. Cheers for the comment.

Jacket; this is a super light weight wind breaker. No pockets, just a simple wind breaker that will roll up and fit in a back pocket. I will get more info on it when the supplier opens again on Monday, but that is the basic info for now.

Cheers.

SH!T that looks great! すごいいいいい!
I'm in for Jacket and Tights, I still haven't worn out the other stuff yet. Gotta ride more.

Nice one.

Some additional notes;

I have lightened up the overall tone of the items for the hardcore monitor crew who were having trouble seeing the work I did before. On the actual garments, the blacks will be the blackest ever black.

Great stuff, Thanks Owen, Nice to see the complimentary stuff now available!

Thanks again for the kind comments.

Ordering will begin once I have checked all the printing patterns, and seen the samples. That will be coming very soon, and as this will be the 4th time we have used the same supplier, we can get things running very fast.

Nice work Owen. Loving the jacket with the simple bold white-on-black lettering on the back.

Wow! the kit looks nice - is there any information on the price? I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Back
Top Bottom