What's new

KIT TCC Team Kit. 2013/2014

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hey

It is that time again.

Since we have updated the site, and things have settled down there to an extent, it is now time to launch the new kit.

This time round, we can do the following kit.

-Short Sleeve Jersey
-Long Sleeve Jersey
-Bib Shorts
-Bib Tights
-Wind Jacket
-Cap
-Gloves

As ever, prices will depend on demand, and if minimum numbers are not met on a particular item, the run will not go through (minimum numbers are very low, so this should not be an issue hopefully, but I need to tell you anyway). All kit will be available in male and female variants where applicable.

I will design all elements over the next week or so, to match the core parts of the kit we have designed already.

At this stage I am not taking any input on the technicalities of the kit (we have discussed this all at length before, and I have a general idea of what is needed). When everything is designed, and the specs have been confirmed with the manufacturer, I will publish the pre-final version here, and THEN we can start tweaking. I am doing it this way to save time and get things done in the most efficient way possible, so please entertain my methodology.

This is the design. I will keep adding items as I finish the designs.

Core Elements (SS Jersey and Bib Shorts)

TCC20134Mockup.png

LS Jersey
TCC20134LSJersey.png

Bib Tights
TCC20134Tights.png

Wind Jacket
TCC20134Jacket.png

Cap. (very fast, initial ideas. Will work on this more. We also need something to put under the brim; suggestions welcome :))

TCC20134Cap.png

Gloves. Again, just a sketch, but you get the idea. :)
TCC20134Gloves.png

For the moment, this is just a short announcement to show you the new design, in the simplest way possible, and also get a feel for interest. Once we work out how many people are interested, then we can start modifying things, tweaking the design, adding items, etc., so hold off on telling us that you want the rear left pocket 5mm wider, or that you want a Garmin screen wipe built into the right jersey sleeve for the moment!

Cheers.

TCC branded Zippo, portable ashtray, stubbie holder and bottle opener?
Call it the "yellow giant memorial package".

For the moment, this is just a short announcement to show you the new design, in the simplest way possible, and also get a feel for interest. Once we work out how many people are interested, then we can start modifying things, tweaking the design, adding items, etc.

No "wiggle" on every spare inch of it? LIKE!

I would pay more for less advertising

I'm interested in two sets when it's ready.

I will give it about a week to gauge interest then the tweaking starts.

OK, quick update, which I will also put on the top of this thread. This time round, we can do the following kit. As ever, prices will depend on demand, and if minimum numbers are not met on a particular item, the run will not go through (minimum numbers are very low, so this should not be an issue hopefully, but I need to tell you anyway). All kit will be available in male and female variants where applicable.

-Short Sleeve Jersey
-Long Sleeve Jersey
-Bib Shorts
-Bib Tights
-Wind Jacket
-Cap
-Gloves

I will design all elements over the next week or so, to match the core parts of the kit we have designed already.

At this stage I am not taking any input on the technicalities of the kit (we have discussed this all at length before, and I have a general idea of what is needed). When everything is designed, and the specs have been confirmed with the manufacturer, I will publish the pre-final version here, and THEN we can start tweaking. I am doing it this way to save time and get things done in the most efficient way possible, so please entertain my methodology.

Cheers!

Basics are looking good Owen. I'll probably be interested in a short-sleeve, cap, gloves, and gillet if you're doing one, possibly rain jacket if not.

Sweet thanks. I am in the process of designing the other parts, setting up the order sheets, plugging in the machine that goes ping, etc., so will have the final available kit list, with designs, etc, in about a week (unless I die on Wednesday while they are removing my wisdom teeth / laser whitening my teeth).

As ever, prices are vague-ish until we have the final numbers. This will be the 4th version of the team kit now, and we have always managed to get it to everyone in reasonable fashion before, so as usual, please trust us on the order process; method to the madness and all that!

Thanks everyone so far. Updated the first post with the long sleeve design.

Updated. First ideas for Cap design now added to first post.

I'm interested in a set when it is ready and look forward to seeing the designs for gloves and windbreaker etc...

Back
Top Bottom