What's new

TCC Superstars 2015: Rate your mates!

Andy in Tokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 16, 2012
TCCtradingcardad.jpg
Long-term partners SportivWorkx - in conjunction with the year 1991 - have been working round the clock to bring you the official TCC Superstars 2015 trading cards. Here's a sample of what to expect:

FRONT
leicamanTC.jpg

REAR
leicamanTCrear.jpg

Now, before the final versions go to the printers in Malaysia, we need your input. How would you rate this year's Superstars, on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the following attributes:
  1. Acceleration (0-55kph)
  2. Navigation
  3. Thuggery
  4. Megalobrevets
  5. Raphaness

It's a great concept, and I'd love to vote/nominate (and get cards), but can you clarify the meaning of, 'Megalobrevets' for me.
I've heard it mentioned, but am not sure of its exact meaning.
When I hear the term, all I can think of is a toaster brand.

A 'Megalobrevet', as far as I am aware, is a fairly lengthy ride done at speed, with a load of fellow hammer maniacs.

A Brevet is the Readers Digest Treasure Hunt of bike rides. A Megalobrevet is like a Brevet but with no books or treasure hunts involved. And way more gore and aggression.

Clarified and fully understood! @TCC @Musashi13 I thank thee for thou divine enlightenment on thine matter. P.S. I hope I gothed that correctly.

@Heath Yep that's megalobrevets explained nicely.

Remember people, any TCC Superstar can be rated. As long as a decent photo is available, a card can be made.

1. Acceleration (0-55kph)
  2. Navigation
  3. Thuggery
  4. Megalobrevets
  5. Raphaness
1. Haven't seen any city limit sprints first hand this year but did witness him scream by on an incline passing suffering mortals during The Monkey's Dozen - 3

2. Leading rides and changing them on the fly - 4

3. Nice guys can't thuggery -1

4. Mr. Meglobrevet but usually on his own - 3

5. Almost perfect but I heard him pine after one of them there Void tops recently. Tut tut! - 4

Put me down for a pack. I hope they are going to be stickers so I can stick them all to my wardrobe and school books.

Back
Top Bottom