What's new

TCC logo

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
We are still looking forward to your feedback on our logo and new design suggestions; if you have any brilliant ideas, please share them in this thread. We are pretty much open to new ideas and would just like to keep the Tokyo gingko leave as a motif.

Below an overview of all the TCC logos I could track down.

2006:

tcc-logo-2006.jpg

2009:

tcc-logo-2009.gif

2010:

tcc-logo-2010.png

2012:

tcc-logo-2012.png

2012 (winter version):

tcc-logo-2012-winter.png

2013:

tcc-logo-2013.png

2014:

tcc-logo-2014.png

2015:

tcc-logo-2015.png

Simple and clear design. Nice.
My current group uses the same colors (black, orange, white).
I guess you did try using red and green? How did it turn out?

I like the black-cream one. That is one sweet logo. If I had to levy a criticism, it is that the text is not visually symmetric, the T (of Tokyo) appears to be lower than the G (of cycling).

Doctor, doctor, I see the sun rise out of butt cheeks in that logo. I'm trying hard to pretend its between two mountains now... I will get over this.

The compact (34!) ring is a nice touch to the Japanese mountains also.

What if we inserted the TCC acronym into the gingko leaf?

Sorry, as a newbie, it's not really my position to comment. But I thought perhaps you could use two gingko leaves with the stems angled inward in the shape of the front and rear wheels. A stylized T could form a rider's body, one C arms on handlebars and the other C the guns?
I can't really draw, but my idea was to rip off the Grand Tour logos. Maybe a bit ambitious and hard to conceive without an image for reference.

Sorry, as a newbie, it's not really my position to comment. But I thought perhaps you could use two gingko leaves with the stems angled inward in the shape of the front and rear wheels. A stylized T could form a rider's body, one C arms on handlebars and the other C the guns? I can't really draw, but my idea was to rip off the Grand Tour logos. Maybe a bit ambitious and hard to conceive without an image for reference.

Hey, feedback is always more than welcome! :)

Since this is @saibot 's brainchild, I'll leave the interpretation up to him. Sounds like an interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom