TCC logo

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
We are still looking forward to your feedback on our logo and new design suggestions; if you have any brilliant ideas, please share them in this thread. We are pretty much open to new ideas and would just like to keep the Tokyo gingko leave as a motif.

Below an overview of all the TCC logos I could track down.

2006:

2009:

2010:

2012:

2012 (winter version):

2013:

2014:

2015:

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
I like the black-cream one. That is one sweet logo. If I had to levy a criticism, it is that the text is not visually symmetric, the T (of Tokyo) appears to be lower than the G (of cycling).

Kangaeroo

Speeding Up
Jan 24, 2018
What if we inserted the TCC acronym into the gingko leaf?
Sorry, as a newbie, it's not really my position to comment. But I thought perhaps you could use two gingko leaves with the stems angled inward in the shape of the front and rear wheels. A stylized T could form a rider's body, one C arms on handlebars and the other C the guns?
I can't really draw, but my idea was to rip off the Grand Tour logos. Maybe a bit ambitious and hard to conceive without an image for reference.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
Sorry, as a newbie, it's not really my position to comment. But I thought perhaps you could use two gingko leaves with the stems angled inward in the shape of the front and rear wheels. A stylized T could form a rider's body, one C arms on handlebars and the other C the guns? I can't really draw, but my idea was to rip off the Grand Tour logos. Maybe a bit ambitious and hard to conceive without an image for reference.
Hey, feedback is always more than welcome! :)

Since this is @saibot 's brainchild, I'll leave the interpretation up to him. Sounds like an interesting idea.