What's new

TCC Kit. Re-Order.

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hi

I am currently working out a re-order on the TCC team kit, as I have had a lot of people asking me about it.

The supplier needs to know roughly how many people would like to get the kit, and which items, so if you could tell me in this thread, or via private message, that would be really helpful, thanks!

Also, as the patterns are already set, and with the supplier, the re-order should be a lot faster than the original order.

Your input at this stage will not be classed as a firm order, so don't worry if you want to change at a later date. Just need to know what people are thinking about getting, so I can get numbers together. If you are sure about what you want, that is great!

The original order thread, with info on all the products available, pricing, sizing, etc, is here; https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3338

Thanks a lot!

EDIT; please include as much info as possible regarding the kit you want / are thinking about getting; Item, Colour, Size, Gender. Thanks.

Owen

Interested!
* Short sleeve in white
* Long sleeve in black. (Was deleted, mix up from Kiwismon)
* Shorts in black.

I think I'm an "M" by western standards, and "L" by Japanese standards. And generally recognized as "M"ale. :p

Interested!
* Short sleeve in white
* Long sleeve in black.
* Shorts in black.

I think I'm an "M" by western standards, and "L" by Japanese standards.

Jack I have a long sleeve white medium unworn if you want.I got two and have only worn the one thus far.

sorry Jack.

Thanks.

Even though it may be highly obvious, could you all state which gender you want the kit for; I don't want to assume anything and mess up the order!

Do I need to amend your initial idea for the re-order, Jack?

As a reminder, the specs (sizing, etc) were in this thread.

Owen, what's the qualifications for buying?
Does making shady torque wrench deals with the desiger count? ;-)
Since I haven't taken part in any TCC ride (yet) can I still order a Kit?

If ok, sign me up for

Bibs - Black, Medium
Short sleeve - White, Medium

Owen, what's the qualifications for buying?
Does making shady torque wrench deals with the desiger count? ;-)

Haha! I think that makes you over-qualified!

Anyone can order!

Right, I will stick you on the list. Nice one, and it was great to meet you last week!

Haha! I think that makes you also over-qualified!

Anyone can order!

Right, I will stick you on the list. Nice one, and it was great to meet you last week!

Thanks mate! You too, felt good to get some bike talk with someone that gets why a bike should cost more than a years worth of rent ;)
unlike the disgusted looks I get from my house mates :eek:

Masaru,

What gender, and which items. Is that for a male, and also by kit, do you mean Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve and Shorts?

Could everybody please specify exactly what they want, to the best of their knowledge please!

We spoke yesterday about this, but for the record, I would like to get the black shorts (women's, size medium), black ss jersey (women's, size medium), black ls jersey (women's, size medium), please!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom