What's new

TCC Kit. Re-Order.

Hi
I would be interested in long sleeve black top and matching bib. Both in mens medium
Many thanks
MacFly

Kit 2012

yes i would like to order large in black with black bibs assuming DHB make sizes like european models so a little small (if that makes sense)!

thank you

Paul

:bike:

Paul, thanks for the order.

Is that large Short Sleeve, or large Long Sleeve jersey? Also, would you like the shorts in large as well?

This stuff is dhb branded, and the sizing is basically identical to the dhb stuff you can get from Wiggle (with a few extra nice tweaks).

So, whatever fits you from dhb, will fit you with this. And yes, the sizing is European all the way.

Cheers.

Owen

* Short sleeve in black - Mens XL
* Shorts in black - Mens L

Thanks Owen

Nice one, Paul, thanks.

Your order is now on the list correctly.

You adding some long pants to the possible list? We are coming up to winter and all!!!

DHB make a nice set with the stirruped feet and thick materials!!:)

Definitely thinking about it, yes!

Will let you know how it goes. We need to fulfill a minimum order on all items (not a lot on the re-print, certainly), so to get the tights made would need a level of interest.

If anybody else is interested, please do say, so I can see if it is viable.

Cheers.

Quick update,

I have just got the pricing proposal in from the supplier, and we are intending to work things out over the next few days.

Updates as I get them.

Cheers.

Still loving my SS jersey, so would love LS version to see me through when the weather starts getting chillier! If I'm not too late!

Women's LS jersey, white, size S/10

Thanks! :D

Quick update,

I have just got the pricing proposal in from the supplier, and we are intending to work things out over the next few days.

Updates as I get them.

Cheers.

I saw someone wearing the kit out along the Edogawa this morning. Looking forward to getting mine.

Cheers.

I saw someone wearing the kit out along the Edogawa this morning. Looking forward to getting mine.

May have been me! :cool: :cool:

First ride this morning was great in the new kit. (aside from the headwind trying to get back to Tokyo).

I'd mostly be interested long bibs.

What kind of deadline are you working with, Owen? There are a couple people overseas I know who are interested.

Akage38; added!

Musashi13; yeah I have seen a few out and about. I always get that little kids voice in my head, at the end of the X Files... 'I made this', and have a nerdy giggle to myself.

TheDude; Well, I have the pricings in for the kit now, and basically the more we order, the cheaper we get it, so I am basically waiting for the orders to stop coming, then I will put it in proper. I suppose a week or so, then I will cut it off.

Get your mates to get in touch as soon as they can, if interested.

the headwind trying to get back to Tokyo

And yeah, I was heading down that way on the Arakawa a few hours ago. Pretty strong!

Cheers!

Ha ha, fixed it for yah!

tumblr_m4szatX3GN1qlq9poo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom