What's new

KIT TCC Kit. Orders Closed.

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Thank you to all who ordered the new kit. We have now closed the orders and are moving into the billing / manufacture phase.

The following will now happen.

-Invoices will be sent out via email once we confirm with the supplier.

-All payments will be collected before we pay the supplier.

-Once paid, the supplier will then take approximately 6 weeks to make the kit.

-Upon completion, the kit will be sent to us, where it will be held by customs for an unspecified period of time until released.

-Once we have the kit in our possession, we will sort through and send it out to you.

This sequence of events contains a number of time periods of unpredictable length, and as such we can not give a specific date for the arrival of the kit. We will endeavour to keep you all up to date on proceedings as they happen.

Thank you.

Thank you, I'll try my best to cooperate with quick payment.

as such we can not give a specific date for the arrival of the kit.
Not too worried because what I mainly wanted this time was bib tights for this winter.

Great,thanks for your excellent communication.
Will forward payment as soon as I receive invoice.
Arigato :)

Final numbers have been sent to the supplier and confirmed by them. Once we have the official bill from the supplier in our possession we will issue out the invoices to all who have ordered. The policy of the supplier is to issue the bill once dates of manufacture and completion have been agreed upon, and as such we are waiting for this from them. We do not expect this to take too long, and will keep you posted of progress.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom