What's new

TCC Kit. Fed-Exed!

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hi all,

Right, I have just received confirmation that your kit is in the post (well, in the FedEx) today!

We were originally looking at 6 weeks from payment for production, but have managed to speed things up somewhat, so your kits will be here sooner than previously estimated.

I will keep you up to date with progress, and let you all know when it hits customs.

Then it is anyone's guess as to when they release it.

Owen

I lost a fair bit of weight over the summer and have been wondering if my original order will still fit, guess I'll find out very soon.

There is an eat as much as you can thing going on at Burger King if that helps?

I thought I`d missed that:confused:

Runs until the 30th. I`ll bulk up to fit my jersey.

We asked you to contact us a while back regarding this.

Send me a PM and we can see if there is anything to suit.

Cheers.

We asked you to contact us a while back regarding this.

Send me a PM and we can see if there is anything to suit.

Cheers.

I did, I pmed Thomas and with my request and he said he would get back to me when he knew. I'll forward it to you though.

OK, Thomas has been extremely business for the past month or so. For now, I will deal with all requests.

I will deal with the rest of this via private message.

Thanks.

Right, the kit is now in Japan.

We are dealing with customs right now and will let you know when we get it all through for you.

Cheers

Owen

Kit is now out of customs and on it's way to our evil headquarters, where it will be checked, sorted and sent out.

We will get this done as soon as possible for you.

Thanks for all the waiting. Please expect your kit in the very near future, once we have checked, packed and got it to the post office.

Cheers!

All kit is now with us.

We will be sorting through it all, and sending it out as soon as we physically can!

Cheers.

We got the kit all sorted and packed for you today.

It will be with you very soon!

kit.jpg

We hope you are all very happy with the kits. The supplier has done an excellent job once again with the production.

The kit was here when I got back from my ride this morning. Thanks for all the effort, once again.

As I suspected my initial size estimation was scuppered by over 10kg weight loss since ordering. Although not massive on me if there is anyone out there who feels their M size short sleeve black jersey is a mite too tight I wouldn't mind swapping my L.

I received mine as well.:happy:

Hello from Tachikawa

I'm new at this forum and would like to join to the group ride in the western Tokyo.
I do regulary climb Tomin no Mori and would enjoy some company.
My post is here because I'm interested to buy your club kit if thats possible, please let me know if you have some extra kit for 186 cm / 80 kg.

Thank you in advance

I'm new at this forum and would like to join to the group ride in the western Tokyo.
I do regulary climb Tomin no Mori and would enjoy some company.
My post is here because I'm interested to buy your club kit if thats possible, please let me know if you have some extra kit for 186 cm / 80 kg.

Thank you in advance

Hey I live in Hino, lets hook up for a spin someday.

Back
Top Bottom