What's new

TCC Kit. Fed-Exed!

Thanks for reply
Just give me a note day before and we can meet on the river
Can you help me with the info regarding the club kit?

Good that you are all getting your kits!

Anybody else wanting the kit; we are in the process of working out another re-order, so please keep checking the forum for information on that.

Cheers, and once again thank you very much to everybody who ordered. Any photos of you getting your knees down on mega fast corners whilst wearing the kit would be much appreciated!!

I got my kit last night. They are quite nice, especially the long sleeve shirt. I need to lose the sprint reserves around the middle. :p

So I have a n00b question, likely something not discussed in polite company :warau:. How does one go relieve himself with these bib shorts? I would guess the shirt has to be removed so that the suspenders can be dropped and finally the shorts have enough slack. But it seems to be a bit of a hassle.

Let Paula show you how it's done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6I2-YP42rs

I'm kidding. It depends which call of nature calls.

For minor liquid events, stretch the front of the bib down as much as needed. You may need to hunch your back a little. One guy I know rides with only one shoulder strap on.

For major events, you will practically need to strip. Managing this in a narrow hole-in-the-ground cubicle, with tired legs and while wearing road cleats, and subsequently completing a successful grunting session without slipping and soiling something is quite an achievement.

Alternatively, if your shoulders are reasonably flexible, you may find that you can slip the straps out through the sleeves of a short-sleeved jersey and over your arms, much like the magic ladies can do with their bra straps. Reversing this procedure to get them back on is significantly more challenging.

Got mine a couple of days ago.

For next year, please provide a long bibs option, that'd be great! Cheers! :D

Ah good stuff.

The postage was bloody fast this time, it seems. We posted it out last Saturday and it seems most of you got the kit pretty much immediately. There was a guy in Scotland who got his today, which is incredible! Japan to Scotland in 1 working day.

Tights; Yep, can certainly work that out!

Will start planning for next year soon, so will be asking for input on tights etc. in the near future.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom