What's new

KIT TCC Kit. Delivery Schedule.

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Hi

We have just received notice from the supplier that the kit will be delivered by approximately 4th October, 2013.

This is the date that the supplier predicts the kit will arrive in Japan. Upon arrival, it will go through customs, which will add an unknown amount of time to the process.

We can not give you any indication as to how long that will be, as we simply do not know and there is no formalised time scale for this process, but past experience tells us that around 2 weeks is possibly the very longest it will take. Again, don't quote us on this, but that is a rough estimate based on what has happened each time before.

Once through customs, the kit will be divided up and posted to you.

Thanks.

Last year's kit now looks old and wasted so I, too, am looking forward to delivery of the new lot. Any news on the cap issue?

We are working on the cap issue with the supplier and will let you know when we resolve it.

Thanks.

Payments

Quick note to say thanks to everyone for making payment for the kit (basically) on time. All payments have been received, and therefore production is running on schedule.

Thanks.

Was there ever a consensus on slogan for the cap?
IIRC the consensus was "leave it blank so I can write my own"

Of course, if there is any ironic justice in the world, the manufacturer will print "LEAVE IT BLANK SO I CAN WRITE MY OWN" on each and every cap.

IIRC the consensus was "leave it blank so I can write my own"

Of course, if there is any ironic justice in the world, the manufacturer will print "LEAVE IT BLANK SO I CAN WRITE MY OWN" on each and every cap.

lol.

how about something ye olde sounding: "febre flava non facinorosum"

Or this Welsh translation:

_45162744_-2.jpg

When they sent the English text to be translated, they got back an automated email reply saying (in Welsh): "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated", which is the text you now see on the bottom half of the sign :D

Back
Top Bottom