What's new

TCC Kit. Contact info please!

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hi

I have confirmed the numbers with the supplier, so now I need your information to send out proper invoices.

So, for those of you who opted for kit this time round, please supply me with the following as soon as possible, via personal message;

Full name
Address
Phone number
Email address

Of course, none of your information will be shared with anybody else, and will be used for no other purpose than to get your kit to you.

Please also confirm your ordered items to me as well, so I can double check everything.

Thanks a lot.

Owen

Hi,

Thanks a lot to all the people who have replied, and given their contact details.

I am in the process of working everything out with the supplier, and will update you regarding the next step of the process when I have finished that.

To all those who have ordered the kit, and not responded to the private message asking for your details... please do!!

The sooner I have everybody's information, the sooner you will all get your kit.

Currently I am waiting on 11 people to reply...

:)

Thanks Paul,

I have your info added now, so you might want to edit your post to delete your personal info, as this is a publicly accessible forum.

Cheers,

Owen

Owen,

Just sent you my details via PM. Apologies for the delay-- traveling this week.

Take care,
Tom

All good!

Yeah, just got your info and will add it to the list.

Thanks for that!

Still waiting on some people to complete this stage...

Hi everyone,

I am still waiting for the contact details from 5 members who ordered the kit and have not been seen since.

I will give then until tomorrow evening to reply, at which point I will knock their orders off the list.

I have contacted these members via the public front page (here) and via personal message. I will attempt to contact them by personal email, and if I get no response to that, as I said, I will knock them off the list.

Sorry this has taken this long to get to the stage where I can finalise the order, but these people are holding things up.

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow evening.

EDIT; make that 4 remaining members. Thanks to the person who just contacted me.

Thanks a lot.

Owen

Right, well that seems to have worked!

All but one of you have now responded. Thanks!

I will send the order off tonight and then we can start working on all the invoices.

Cheers for waiting so long for this as usual.

Will update as I get the info, as ever.

Owen

Yes, I did. I also replied to you, to confirm.

Did you not receive the message?

Back
Top Bottom