What's new

KIT TCC Kit 2017

I wonder if we can commission a 2017 rerun/ redesign with @danny ?
I am sure the design is still out there and maybe even at the vendor. Just a matter of getting in contact with the TCC contact and the vendor.
Need bulk orders though... not just one or two from what I can see with the previous order.

I am sure the design is still out there and maybe even at the vendor. Just a matter of getting in contact with the TCC contact and the vendor.
Need bulk orders though... not just one or two from what I can see with the previous order.
I'm not entirely sure but I guess the rights to the design lie with the designer. The fact that "Oh-en" just suddenly disappeared from the forum leads me to believe that he and the owner of the website had a fallout. I see little to no chance of you getting access to the original design. This is all purely speculation and I may be totally wrong.

Perhaps a newly designed 2017 kit could be done by someone on here??

If I'm perfectly honest, I wasn't a fan of the kit so I would be in favour of a new 2017 kit being made.

I'm not entirely sure but I guess the rights to the design lie with the designer. The fact that "Oh-en" just suddenly disappeared from the forum leads me to believe that he and the owner of the website had a fallout. I see little to no chance of you getting access to the original design. This is all purely speculation and I may be totally wrong.

Perhaps a newly designed 2017 kit could be done by someone on here??

If I'm perfectly honest, I wasn't a fan of the kit so I would be in favour of a new 2017 kit being made.
Wonder if there is anyone who rides and designs?

You hardly need to do it yourself these days and didn't even in the past.

You give suggestions and in-house teams of designers make what you want. It was never all Oh-ne ever, anyway. Just smoke and mirrors.

If the will and the want is here we can make it happen.

Last time we used Hincapie and it was a bit shit, tbh. The sizing was off and the quality was wanting for the price. The market is booming so there are loads of takers, all we need do is find the right one.....if there is demand.

The fact that "Oh-en" just suddenly disappeared from the forum leads me to believe that he and the owner of the website had a fallout.

While we certainly did not agree on all issues, there was neither fallout nor drama. I'm certain that some of our regular members are still in contact with Owen, so if anyone wants the last kit re-issued, by all means proceed.

Being able to spec out the fabric and arm gripper type is always nice.
Design is easy enough - form a consensus on colour, then decide whether there should be a pattern or keep it simple. Add the club name then send it off to be made.

This might not sit right with some, but:
https://kroad.en.alibaba.com/produc...or_race_cut.html?spm=a2700.8304367.0.0.8qhjZy
Even at full price (18 dollars a piece) it's not like dropping 10000 yen on something you might not like. We could probably get different cuts or graphics for different members and it would still be viable.
I'd trust the linked company more than others as they at least offer factory visits (shows they're a legit factory and not a reseller) and they've had a lot of orders from their profile.

Excuse the crudeness - I've always wanted a sash-style jersey. Something simple and elegant, but not overtly Ra***a in design. Black jersey with a white sash - perhaps a red middle pocket for at least some colour.
Anyway, back to drinking and playing guitar. Cheerio

PnEAxco.jpg

Here is a sash design from MAAP that could be used as inspiration and farmed out to whichever company. Replace MAAP with TCC etc.
maap-australian-cycling-jersey.jpg

The older price was too high for my pockets, I am more a Wiggles basic consumer, but for up to 30 bucks I would also be interested.

The MAAP design is fine, but I would prefer @bawbag 's one

Reckon if you have a sash, it should have the International Rescue logo.
Bit more of a Captain Scarlet man, myself. Captain Black, to be precise, as he was my introduction to the world of antiheroes as a nipper.

eGgWWPIl.jpg

Like that I thought. Not sure about the red pocket...
The TCC stuff at the side is just to see how it looks with different kerning and with the font following the line of the sash or just cutting straight across.

I quite like that design with the red pocket. I like simple designs. Can't stand jerseys with writing all over them. Just a simple TCC would look nice where it is in the design. Not too keen on the Tokyo Cycling Club running down the sleeve though. Looks too "Kappa".

looks good... would a matching red ring around the neck and sleeves be too over the top?

Last edited:
definitely digging the design minus the shoulder label. I'd agree with leicaman that it might be better if it was plain.
Might I suggest an alternate colorway? Red/Crimson primary, white sash, and black pocket (With a simple TCC logo on the pocket in reflective print).

I want to try my hand and designing. Too lazy to google at work, I'll try looking for some templates tonight.

Back
Top Bottom