What's new

KIT TCC Kit 2015/6. Sample Testing Meeting.

I will receive following samples for women tomorrow. If any ladies would like to test, please send me private message.
I am thinking to go to Shinjyuku, Saturday afternoon, June 27th.

< For Women >
Jersey:
XS - Velocity Plus
S - Velocity Plus
M - Velocity

Shorts:
M - Velocity

According to @danny , Velocity has the same fit as Velocity Plus.

I will receive following samples for women tomorrow. If any ladies would like to test, please send me private message.
I am thinking to go to Shinjyuku, Saturday afternoon, June 27th.

< For Women >
Jersey:
XS - Velocity Plus
S - Velocity Plus
M - Velocity

Shorts:
M - Velocity

According to @danny , Velocity has the same fit as Velocity Plus.
@saibot @Andy in Tokyo Here's your chance to check which size you are

This is shaping up to be some kind of reverse homosexual fashion intervention daytime TV make-over squealing pyjama party.

@Musashi13 set your Instagram filter to "Inkwell" and be ready to snap him savouring a double espresso and discussing the holistic beauty of steel frames with moustachioed artisans at 6.30pm sharp.

I'll be there at about 6pm, but yeah, 6.30pm is cool.

Haha, if there isn't then that is the lamest thing ever. There must be*

*don't count on it

Of course there is. Both inside and outside the shop, plenty. No space for a mamachari, though.

Sample Testing Report: The Max S jersey was a good fit for me. I also tried on the Rapha Climber's Jersey in M and S size. For comparison the Max S was a slightly less form-fitting fit than the Rapha S size. Preferred the Max S size.

Tried the M size Velocity bib shorts. They fit great around my wideish hips, but my legs only just filled them out, so I'm probably going with an S on those. @TCC Is the cut of the Max and Velocity kit exactly the same?

Sample Testing Report: The Max S jersey was a good fit for me. I also tried on the Rapha Climber's Jersey in M and S size. For comparison the Max S was a slightly less form-fitting fit than the Rapha S size. Preferred the Max S size.

Tried the M size Velocity bib shorts. They fit great around my wideish hips, but my legs only just filled them out, so I'm probably going with an S on those. @TCC Is the cut of the Max and Velocity kit exactly the same?

Thank you for your question. I am 99% sure unless there have been recent updates in the fit. I am confirming this now and should have an answer for you very shortly. The answer will likely come on Monday late or Tuesday early morning due to the different time zone of the factory. Thanks again and apologies for the delay.

Danny

Back
Top Bottom