What's new

KIT TCC Kit 2015/6. Delivery Schedule

Seeing as we'll be waiting a few more days for it why don't you give us your impressions of it to whet our appetites?

I don't have my own kit to play with; that is still with @danny. I was going to pick it up in person today, but crashing put an end to that. I am not going to open anyone elses kit, so you will just have to wait, sorry! :)

For clarity then, all the scheduled kit went out today, at about 4pm. Sagawa came to pick them up.

I am not 100% about the delivery speed, but you should be getting your kit in the next day or two, I would imagine.

If any of you do not receive your kit by Friday, please send me a PM and I will chase it up for you.

Have to say a very big thank you to @danny of Cyclism who arranged all of this and put up with my microscopic design iteration demand tantrums. Really easy to work with and constant, unfailing communications as ever. You should all go and buy stuff from his site as he is a solid, no BS bloke who does straight work!

Thanks to all of you who ordered of course. I am confident this is the best kit to date, both material and appearance wise. As mentioned on the Facebook; looking forward to all the moody Instagram filter selfies and hyper action shots from you all.

If any of you want caps too, we still have a few left so just let me know.

Nice one.

I'm tracking mine now. Just left Kuki depot. I should have it tomorrow. I tried to cut and paste the tracking number from the photograph, didn't work.:ashamed:

Sweet. I am in mother fucking hospital dealing with a possible infection in my elbow where I crashed.

Any issues with delivery, from anyone, PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

If you got your kit and everything is alright, just post in here and let me know it arrived. I won't be able to reply for a bit but will tick the successful deliveries off the list.

Cheers

Still waiting for mine!

Glad they are turning up.

Confirm mine has arrived. Super quality. Great fit on the bib shorts especially, I am sure they will be instrumental in propelling me out of the bottom quartile of the Tomin no Mori Stravr segment next time I`m there.

Reactions: TCC
Thanks to everyone for confirming so far. I have a big stack of pink slips from Sagawa on my desk I am slowly binning at news comes in of successful deliveries.

Cheers, and glad you like it.

Back
Top Bottom