What's new

TCC Kit 2012: invoices sent

Are you guys talking about football...........? :D

As for the remittance: what Owen said. ^^^^

I am still waiting for two or three transfers, unfortunately two members have not replied at all. Anyone got tar and feathers? :mad::mad:

Anyhow, I am going to transfer the total funds to Wiggle tomorrow, no matter what. Thanks for your patience.

Next big issue: when can we all meet for a massive TCC photo shoot?

Yeah, I am disappointed at the people who ordered and then made no further contact despite numerous attempts on the part of Thomas and myself to contact them. Further salt to the wound being that one of the orders was actually pretty big. :eek:uch:

I think what these people may not have realized is that when placing an order, one is absolutely agreeing to pay for it when the time comes; it is not as if we have a constant supply of kits, and can magic them out of thin air - they had to be ordered to an exact amount, and a price worked out for them based on this amount, as basically a one off order (before anyone worries, of course the re-ordering system is still in place, that is not what I meant). This may not have been made 100% clear at the time of announcing the ordering system, and for that I have to take the blame, but it is still annoying. The items which were not paid for by the people who vanished are still included in the order, and are currently being made, as the final order was signed off before the money started to be collected (the nature of how this all works).

Negative stuff aside, I really would like to thank all those who ordered. It was a labour of love, and I honestly didn't expect that many people to buy the kit. Also, and I am sure I speak for Thomas here too, the vast majority of you did pay up promptly and with zero fuss, so thank you also for that.

Maybe of interest to some people, would be an overview of the stats relating to items ordered;

As predicted, the black stuff was more popular than the white, but surprisingly not by a great margin. The top three items ordered were;

-Black SS Jersey
-White SS Jersey
-Black Shorts.

Least popular (but actually my favourite item of the lot, having been in possession of the samples for a length of time!) was of course the white shorts. They did sell fairly well though, and I have to say they look excellent when you see them in person. Maybe when the time for a re-order comes, and people have seen these beauties in person, they will become the thing to be seen in!

Sales to men dwarfed that of the women, but there were a number of women ordering, and even one lady ordering the white shorts.

The LS Jersey sold nearly as much as the SS Jersey in both colours, so overall I can say that a lot of people went for the full kit.

Anyway, I really, really hope you love it as much as I do when it arrives, and I am touched that so many people ordered the stuff!

Definitely, we will be arranging a mass photo shoot to celebrate the kits arrival and would appreciate it if as many of you as possible could come. News on this later of course. Regarding location, or photographic genius ideas, we are open to suggestions!

Well, thank you all, very much.

Sincerely,

Owen

We will be releasing this info in due course (they might suddenly pay up!)

Please also bare in mind that there is a re-order system in place. Any new members, or indeed anybody who wants more, or wants to order whatever, will be able to do so in the relatively near future.

Cheers.

Owen

As with last year, thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work that went in to this. Most exellent.

Definitely, we will be arranging a mass photo shoot to celebrate the kits arrival and would appreciate it if as many of you as possible could come. News on this later of course. Regarding location, or photographic genius ideas, we are open to suggestions!

Well, thank you all, very much.

Sincerely,

Owen

The photo shoot sounds like a nice idea! However, I'm sure that there'll be lots of people (including me) that wouldn't be able to join it. So, for those unable to join, let's do the next best (or just plain fun) thing: a massive shop'ed picture!

Have a background pic, and let's just start adding cropped pics of people dressed in the kit! The background could be anything: Fujisan, the Sphinx, Mars...

Eh, it sounds fun right now but maybe not so fun when I wake up in the morning :eek:. And with this, I'm off to sleep!

Again, Owen and Thomas, thanks a lot for the effort you guys put on the kit, it is a labor of love. Cheers!

I like that idea a lot!

Mass photo shoot, plus members not in, posting their pics.

But, I have this idea for a video...

Right, the bill has been paid!

Will provide info as we get it.

Good stuff.

Owen

I like that idea a lot!

Mass photo shoot, plus members not in, posting their pics.

Thanks for taking the lead, Owen:

tcc-mirror.jpg

Now we just need to pass the red mirror around!

Definitely a big thanks to all involved in this - no mean feat, I suspect.
I only ordered a SS Jersey as at the time I was still sitting on the fence as to whether I needed cycling specific clothing (have since decided I do!), so may well get some shorts to match in any future re-order opportunities :)

eimaiosatanas; yeah, I am on a bit of a Blender binge at the moment. Worked out a really good way to make non-seizure inducing strobe effects through glass, and wanted to put it to use. Will let you know!

Akage38; Thanks for the order, and yes, we will be rolling out the re-order system to meet demand. The more people who want it, the faster we can provide it!

Right, the bill has been paid!

Will provide info as we get it.

I guess no update means no news yet about when the kit may arrive in JP.

According to a fairly 'refreshed' Kanako Hasanuma, at the Wiggle meeting last night, we are looking at 6 weeks. Too long, I know. Will press for info.

Sorry for the massive wait.

Owen

6 weeks is standard production lines for all clothing - unless you are ordering from companies that have no middle man between them and HK or China.

Back
Top Bottom