TCC Kit. 2 days to go!

Sep 2, 2009
Hi

Just a quick note to remind you that there are only 2 more days to go, to get your order in for the new kit.

We have received a lot of orders so far, and for this we would like to thank you! If you, or anybody you know is after the kit, please get your order in ASAP.

Next step will be getting the invoices out, so please hold tight for that. It is all being worked out at the moment.

Thanks.

Owen

Sep 2, 2009
...and we are done!

Thanks to everyone who ordered. I am just chasing up a few people to get all the details I requested, then I will have the final order amount. This will be sent off, and a final price based on the amount will be issued. As explained in the original thread, the final price is dependant on the amount ordered, so please wait for this to come back from the manufacturer and then we will be at a stage where we can issue invoices. Not sure how long this will take, but I will push them to do it as fast as possible.

In the meantime, thanks again, and if you get an message from me asking for more details, please reply as fast as possible, so as not to hold everything up.

Cheers!