What's new

TCC jersey design

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way as me about our club jerseys? They are OK, but certainly not insping enough to make me want splash my cash on one. That gray and purple just doesn't do it for me, surely I am not the only one???

Thomas, I was wondering if it's possible to have a vote on new colors? I'm racing for TCC quite a bit time this year and a would love to have something I'm proud to wear. Surely something a bit brighter, like red and white, blue and white would be quite nice:confused:

Just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same thing?

I must comment on one thing though, and that's your club jersey. Might be time for a change in design, don't you think? Hint hint, nudge nudge

You reckon we need more primary colors? I'll ask everyone to grow more arms, so that we can have more more colorful sleeves. The next iteration will feature different maps, and perhaps a new fictitious sponsor if I can thing of something silly enough.

We sell quite a few of them overseas to people who have nothing to do with the club but wanted the inyourfacest jersey on the planet and somehow located this one!

Always thought the Half-fast jerseys were about the coolest around...

I want this ... I want that

I would like to have fuchsia color to match with the strap buckles of my helmet. The TCC logo should be written with Neurochrome font because I want to look fast & cool on ESPN during the next race. Finally, the catchphrase should to be changed because it doesn't rhyme with my bicycle brand.

I like the current TCC jersey colors - cherry red (is it)?, gray/silver - they seem quite neutral and match well with any other bike color. (they go perfectly with my steel bike :)) Also many sponsor names make us look like F1 racers - which is also quite cool.

But I'll welcome any fresh design anyway - looking forward to it!

I would like to have fuchsia color to match with the strap buckles of my helmet. The TCC logo should be written with Neurochrome font because I want to look fast & cool on ESPN during the next race. Finally, the catchphrase should to be changed because it doesn't rhyme with my bicycle brand.

I was merely asking on a vote for a change in color. Is that so difficult? 3 post and you're already taking the piss mate. "Don't be cruel" Elvis.

I mentioned before in the other thread that I have experience in fashion designing; went on a number of courses when I was in England with my ex-girlfriend. Was very insightful.

Would be happy to knock something together, and see what you guys think.

The .PSD of the current design would be a great help for me to do this.

Owen :cool:

Owen,

Think you should probably just do it if you can find the time. Then float the ideas.
Best... tim

Yeah, will start working on something now.

Hopefully the .PSD will surface. If not, it is no problem.

No guarantee anyone is going to like what I make, but the process itself will be reward enough :)

Back
Top Bottom