What's new

TCC Chat

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear members,

we have implemented a new chat module on TCC that allows real time text messaging. It is linked in the top menu ("Chat") and is associated with the BBS database, so TCC members are automatically logged in (provided they are logged into the forum).

The only drawback is that the latest version does not support Japanese language (yet?).*

I am looking forward to your feedback. Enjoy! :)

PS: The software automatically logs conversations, so please do not discuss things confidential or exchange bank account numbers, PIN codes, etc... :D

* I have only tested it on a non-Japanese OS, so it might work on a Japanese OS. Kindly let me know.

Snazzy looking interface, Thomas, very nice indeed.

Tested on Japanese OS (Windows XP Home) w/ Opera browser v9.6 -- appears to work fine.

Snazzy looking interface, Thomas, very nice indeed.

Tested on Japanese OS (Windows XP Home) w/ Opera browser v9.6 -- appears to work fine.

Thanks Phil, that's good to know! It seems it doesn't work on non-Japanese platforms using IME.

Oh, wait. I misinterpreted your request, sorry... :eek:

I was able to input English, but not Japanese. So, at least in my case, a Japanese OS doesn't make a difference.

Apologies for the confusion.

Thomasさんからの告知の通り、本TCCサイトにチャット機能をつけました!
The only drawback is that the latest version does not support Japanese language (yet?).*
が、日本語での動作がどうも不安定なんですよね。
只今、検証中。:ninja:

Report about Japanese

• IE8.0: IME works, but when I will input the posting form moves out of the window, so I cannot check what I am writing.:(
  • Firefox 3.0: IME doesn't work.:(
  • Opera 9.6: IME doesn't work.:(
  • Google Chrome 2.0: IME doesn't work.:(
  • Apple Safari 4: IME doesn't work.:(
  • Flock 1.2: IME doesn't work.:(
:cry::cry::cry:

Thomasさんからの告知の通り、本TCCサイトにチャット機能をつけました!

が、日本語での動作がどうも不安定なんですよね。
只今、検証中。:ninja:

Back
Top Bottom