What's new

KIT TCC 2015/16 Kit. Final Designs, Fit, Pricing & Ordering. Order Deadline = 30th June

That extra second has thrown all kinds of things out of whack. Take it in your stride!!! Fight on!!! Ippppaaaaaatsu!!!!

That extra second has thrown all kinds of things out of whack. Take it in your stride!!! Fight on!!! Ippppaaaaaatsu!!!!

Ha, well whoever I felt get obliterated under the mega-tonne weight of the rolling stock I was sitting in, certainly achieved what they set out to do. It was chaos.

Right, I have KOMed myself, and got most of the invoices out. The only ones which have not been sent are ones with questions regarding order details. These will be sent out as soon as the questions are answered.

Cheers everyone! Won't be long until the kit turns up now!

Bloody right. I was meant to go to an appointment at a plastic surgeon in Ginza and talk about getting my nose straightened so I can wear sunglasses / glasses without having to bend the arms to fit my crooked face. Had waited for ages for that, and then some utter prick offs themselves just as I was on my way there. Had to call them from the train and explain what was going on. Must have sounded like bollocks. Haha.

@TCC How dare one do oneself in with such inconvenience to others!

That just ain't cricket!

Too right. Not much chance of being able to make any Ashes out of the what was left of the poor sod either.

Alright, all invoices sent apart from one.

3 people have already paid as well. This is going surprisingly well.

All invoices sent.

Thanks a lot.

5 payments received as of 2pm today.

Much appreciated!

State of play;

Still waiting for payment from 4 people. 3 of those people are aware of this and are sorting it out. 1 person has completely ignored all contact, despite making the order. As you can imagine, this final person is not exactly impressing me.

As soon as I get the payments from the 3 people who are working on getting the money to me, I will make payment to Hincapie and the kit will start getting made. If the final person makes contact between now and then, and makes payment, then they get their kit. If not, their order will be removed and they will be put on the shit list forever. I think that is fair.

To all those who have paid, please do bless us with your patience, which I collect the funds from the remaining people. They are holding everything up, indeed, but like I say, they are working on getting the money to me.

Thanks.

Right,

The final 3 have now paid.

The last person who has given me no contact is still not replying.

So, if anyone would like to take over their order, we have one more kit available. Let me know if any of you would like the kit, but have not ordered, this is your last chance to do so! Let me know asap. I will close the order at the end of business today.

Cheers

Update.

Just finalizing the last payments and orders. Will have this done by tomorrow night.

We are pretty much on schedule. I will confirm when everything is finalized with Hincapie, and will ask @danny to also confirm this on here, so you all know it has gone through and I haven't spent your money on ISIS oil.

So, things are getting sorted!

Thanks again to everyone who ordered!

LOL, yeah you are right. It would weird me out if it all went to plan perfectly.

Actually, no it wouldn't.

Anyway, it is rapidly coming together, so no worries.

Update.

All payments have now been received.

The final order will now be checked by @danny and myself, before confirming with Hincapie.

Once I have done this, I will post up here to let you all know. @danny will also confirm this (please!)

From there, we wait for the kit to be made and shipped. We will provide regular progress updates on this, of course.

Cheers!

Update.

Payment has been made, and the complete order amounts confirmed with Hincapie.

So, it is now just a case of waiting for the kit to be made and shipped.

As mentioned above, we will update you on the progress of this as we receive information.

Thanks.

Good.

We can relax now without having to worry about our money being spent on purchasing ISIS oil.

Phew!

Well, it was sitting in my account doing nothing for a few days while I was waiting for the last payments to arrive, so I ran it through a few deals into Turkey, do make the most of it. China imploding has brought back some much needed volatility, and what with everyone running to the Yen like what always happens in times like these, I thought I would be able to get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom