What's new

TCC 2012 Kit - order & payment

onm

Sep 2, 2009
OK, so now kit has been finalised, checked and tested, so it is now time to order!

Please send me a Private Message with the order you would like, and also your Name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. An invoice will be sent out to you. Also, please specify if you need mens or womens fit.

Once you get this, please follow the instructions to make payment. As with the kit from last year, Thomas will be dealing with the money side of things, and will require you to make a bank transfer of the money to him.

Kit options

Men

Short Sleeved Jersey. Black or White
Long Sleeved Jersey. Black or White
Bib Shorts. Black or White

Women

Short Sleeved Jersey. Black or White
Long Sleeved Jersey. Black or White
Bib Shorts. Black or White

Deadline for orders.

March 20th, 2012. This is the final date for ordering. FIXED ERROR; Payment will be made after this, once we get the final price from Wiggle. Invoices will be sent out accordingly. Sorry for the error!

The first order will be closed after this date, with a re-ordering schedule rolled out later in the year.

Kit Specifications.

Jersey

-125/130 gram Short Sleeved Jersey.
-185/190 gram Long Sleeved Jersey.
-Black or White colour options.
-Made by dhb.
-DM48 moisture control.
-Full front zip on SS and LS.
-Slim-line torso section on SS and LS.
-Custom back pockets; left side narrow to hold smart phone tight, middle normal, right hand side large, with outer zipped pocket.
-Tapered sleeves on LS.

Shorts

-Black and White colour options.
-Made by dhb.
-Elastic Interface padding.
-Double layer of lycra to eliminate transparency.

Pricing

Mens and Womens kit is priced differently. At the moment, the price is not fixed, as the final price will depend on the number of units ordered. Also, the original pricing is set in Euros, so is dependent on the exchange rate at the time of payment. I hope you can understand and accept this vagueness. When we get the final number of items ordered, the price will be set. The more of you who order, the cheaper the kit becomes!

The current price guide, based on the number of units sold last year, and the revisions / improvements to the materials, is thus;

Mens

SS Jersey - 4000 yen
LS Jersey - 4500 yen
Bib Shorts - 5000 yen

Womens

SS Jersey - 4000 yen
LS Jersey - 4500 yen
Bib Shorts - 5000 yen

This is set to change a little, as the numbers of units bought change from last year, but please use this as a rough guide for how much this will cost.

Sizing guide

For those who ordered last year, and were happy with the size you received, please order the same size again.

The sizing of the jerseys has changed slightly from last year across the sizing range for both men and women; the torso is now approximately 2cm smaller, and the shoulders 1cm smaller. This gives a slightly more racy fit, but will not mean you have to get a different size than you did last time (unless you have put on weight, of course!)

The shorts remain the same.

As a guide to those who did not order last time, if you go by the general size of kit that you would order online, that should be fine. This is dhb stuff, so sizing will not be any different to what you would get from them.

For your information, here are the sizing charts from last year. Go by these for this years order too.

wiggle_sizing_chart.png

So, that is about it!

Post any questions you like about the kit ordering in here, and let's get on with it!

The Kit

TCC2012BlackFinalSSJersey.png

TCC2012BlackFinalLSJersey.png

TCC2012BlackFinalShorts.png

TCC2012WhiteFinalSSJersey.png

TCC2012WhiteFinalLSJersey.png

TCC2012WhiteFinalShorts.png

(My advice on how to convert euros to yen became obsolete because Owen edited the pricing to yen)

Prices now converted to Yen, erring on the side of caution. As I said, this will fluctuate with exchange rate and also on how many orders are made, so please just use it as a rough guide for now.

Thanks.

Owen again a huge thanks for doing this:clap::pray::pray::clap:, ordering two LS jerseys, look for my PM soon.:thumb:

Any chance of getting the final design PSD posted again?

It is on the front page, but I will post it in this thread too.

Check the first post in a few minutes for an edit.

To help people make up their minds:

Owen modelling in white LS jersey and shorts:
tcc-mirror.jpg

You are all very welcome.

I think with the price, the design and the customisation, you are all going to be very happy with this.

I have so far received 1 order, which is great.

Once you decide what it is you want, please put in the order as soon as possible, as I need to know how many people want this stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Is it possible to be able to try something on at some point in the next couple weeks? That seemed to be hinted at in another thread. Would be useful to do. I've bought most gear from Japan, bits and pieces elsewhere but nothing from dhb. Would save some trouble to see if L was the right size (I believe this is the one you received?)

Absolutely.

Send me a pm and we can arrange meeting up.

Cheers

I have had quite a few orders already, which is really great, thanks.

Can I ask anybody else wanting to order to specify if you want Mens or Womens kit.

While I assume that most men will be ordering mens kit, and vice versa, I would like you to specify so I don't make any mistakes with the order.

Thanks a lot.

Owen

First I want to thank you for all the hard work, Thanks!

Second I want to tell you that I'll not be ordering anything this year, it is just a money thing, we are just about to send daughter number two to Canada and we have really cut any extra spending out of the family budget. Having two teenage daughters going to high school in Canada then on to university, well that puts a crimp in spending. :eek:uch:

I wanted to tell you this in public to make sure that you understand why I'm not ordering, if I could I would, but I can't, and I'm really sorry about that.

I can imagine you will get a lot of orders, the kit looks great!

Cheers!

As someone new who is new to bike wear (basically all my clothes are from Uniqlo), what should I consider when choosing between SS and LS jerseys? Is it strictly SS for warm weather, LS for the rest of the year? Or do people prefer LS against sun burn/UV and some protection in a fall?

joewein;

I guess it depends on the individual, and your own threshold for heat / cold, but I don't suppose I would be totally off the mark to say that the SS jersey is reserved for April / May onwards, through summer and the LS gets put on when things start to cool down in late September / October. Of course, you will need to layer things up with underlayers, jackets etc when things get really cold.

I don't wear LS jerseys in summer for UV protection, but I am sure some people may do. This particular LS jersey is designed with cooler weather in mind (hence the heavier lycra weight than the SS version).

The only reason I did that was because it was properly freezing in my apartment when I was trying the kit on, and I was trying to keep my feet warm!

Erm, slight update.

Wow! The orders are coming in thick and fast!

If this keeps up, we are going to have one hell of good looking squadron!

Thanks so much. Feel like all that work is finally paying off. Can't wait to see you all in it!

Back
Top Bottom