What's new

TCC 2012/2013 Team Kit. Samples

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that the samples will be with me in Japan sometime next week.

I will be receiving a full kit (shorts, LS and SS jersey) in L size, for you to check out.

Once it arrives, I will take a load of photos and videos of it, and post them on the board, and for anyone who wishes to meet me, you can check out the size and make your own judgement on which size you would need once the final order gets rolled out.

Thanks a lot, and look forward to showing you all the new kit.

Owen

Yeah! The last couple of days, I've been dying for on update on the new kit. Can't wait to get it. Thanks!

Sorry for the relative silence.

So, yes, I should be in receipt of the samples next week.

Once we deem them suitable, it will be order time!

...which is another matter altogether...

:cool:

Quick note to let you all know that the samples are currently flying over from Europe as I type this message.

Expecting them in the next day or two, and will post up pictures and all the info when they arrive. Cheers.

Exiting! Now to decide how fat I won't be when its time to wear it! It would be great if you could give us an idea how they fit compared to last year. I will be the first to say I will throw some extra in for your kit Owen! Thanks for the hard work!

SIZE HELP

Would it be possible for a few people who try the large on, to tell us how it fit. Something like I am 6 feet tall, weigh 175 pounds and have a 42 inch chest. I tried on the large and it fit great, or it was a little loose, or it was tight, but fit like a race jersey.

A size chart would be great too, provided it is not the standard Wiggle size chart. thanks

SIZE HELP

Would it be possible for a few people who try the large on, to tell us how it fit. Something like I am 6 feet tall, weigh 175 pounds and have a 42 inch chest. I tried on the large and it fit great, or it was a little loose, or it was tight, but fit like a race jersey.

thanks

Hi,

Well initially I will post my stats and comment on how it feels / fits.

A full sizing chart will be supplied too, when ordering starts.

Of course, anybody who tries this stuff on and comments on sizing in relation to their own stats would be aiding the cause!

While I have not yet got the stuff in my hands, the sizing is going to be very similar to last years kit; the dimensions of the shorts have not changed, and the jerseys, whilst being tweaked slightly, are only marginally more snug.

Anyway, we will find all this out when the gear arrives. Will let you know as soon as it hits my letterbox.

Cheers.

Just wondering... Is there a possibility of getting caps this year? As I remember it was impossible last year due to the insufficient number of kits ordered. This year, however, it seems like the number of people getting the kit is much bigger. Sorry if this info appeared in previous posts and I missed it somehow.

Any "unveiling" venue sorted out? :)

Ok, doesn't have to be quite that organized, but an evening to take a look would be cool. Better if beer is served....

;)

Will sort all that out in the near future.

In other news, the samples are now in my possession!

Expect full details in the next day or so.

jersey.jpg

Oh YES!

Owen, I'm some what disapointed that this was not taken in a public toilet like all your other lycra fetish photos.

I am reserving that for the shorts.

The shorts look amazing, by the way.

Also, I can't remember who first suggested a custom pocket config, but I took this idea and worked it out through with Wiggle, and it is absolutely AMAZING. Works SO well.

So, whoever first suggested that, thank you so much. You are a visionary! You are going to love the practicality of your wonderful idea.

;bit more info about the pocket - we ran with the idea of having the zipped outer pocket on the right hand side, and decided to not only put the zip there, but fiddle around with size. Now, you have a smaller, tighter pocket on the left side (modelled around the dimensions of a Samsung Galaxy Nexus ;) ), a mid sized middle pocket, and a larger right hand side pocket. Not ridden with this stuff yet, but the pocket sizing system feels fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom