What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Tall roadie? Trek 5.2 Madone Perf 62 cm 2008, full DA 7900, Mavic OP wheels

FWIW - I messaged William regarding the bike box & trainer.
We discussed a deal with shipping. William detailed all scratches, scuffs etc... and sent pics.
I decided to purchase and the gear arrived today in the exact condition described.
No surprises - exactly what was discussed.

Thanks again William!
With regards to rainy season, I can now rotate between rollers and a trainer to break things up this year.

The other side of the story is that bloaker is very knowledgeable and experienced as both a rider and as a mechanic, and he also demonstrated to me a very high level of integrity as well. It was a real pleasure to have met him online, and I'm glad that he can use the gear.

Signed,

- William (Bill) Phelps ;-)

Last edited:
Have you been making alias accounts again, @bloaker, to say nice things about yourself?

Haha

Back
Top Bottom