What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Tall person's hybrid bike - commute in style! Scott Sub 20

HikaruClaire

Warming-Up
May 15, 2014
Up for sale is my lovely reliable, durable Scott Sub 20 Hybrid.

Frame: Large 55-57cm, for a riders 5 ' 9" - 6 ' 0" (175cm - 183cm) The handle bar stem was extended to accomadate my longer arms (I'm 184cm, so the frame is a bit small for me).

The frame is REALLY light. I can carry it with one hand. Try that with a mama-chari!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112653493826938289273/albums/6015016513562247201

Tires are recently replaced. This bike rides well even in wet, rainy, snowy, or icy conditions.

I'm selling this bike because I couldn't take it with me. It's been a beloved companion on my journey, so I hope it goes to a good home.

W31,000 OBO + shipping. Ships from Sendai.

Attachments

• bike for sale.jpg
    bike for sale.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 66
Question - are you 2 copying avatars?

Thanks for the link, btw. I hadn't noticed that help thread earlier. Seems like the bike isn't available, though it would be awesome if the status of this classified post was switched.

that user hasn't been online since the end of May.

Seems like the bike isn't available, though it would be awesome if the status of this classified post was switched.

It is the responsibility of the seller to update the status of any listed item in the Classifieds section.

That said, if this sale is no longer open, we can do it on the sellers behalf; @Bandicat, has @HikaruClaire informed you that the bike has been sold / withdrawn from sale?

I just meant that if the seller just happened to notice this, they'd change it on their own. I haven't heard anything from them about the status of the bike, but theBlob is right about the log in. I think it'd be best to look for other things. Thanks!

Until the seller confirms the status of the sale, it shall remain open.

Back
Top Bottom