What's new

Taiwan 2011 Race Schedule

Actually I would like to do some touring in Taiwan sometime. If that can be paired with a race, even better.

Checked out the sites, unfortunately not a lot of concrete information in English. http://www.cyclist.org.tw has most of the actual race info, but although there is an "English" button, it doesn't work. Maybe it's a little bit early still?

What a cheeky way of getting people to your company's website:p

Very much so Mike.... but Im planning on racing a few of those as its cheap as chips and I will be able to sort us out free accomadation.

Anyone recall the Canadian guy who has bike shop and team in Taipei? I heard he was helping to organize foreign racers in Taiwan. I'm certainly interested in this - the entrance fees are cheap and in fact travel to Taiwan and race will probably be cheaper than doing it in Japan. Especially when you can just knock down your bike into a convenient suitcase, hehehe.

Entry for the cyclist federation organized races is typically out 2-3 months before the race dates so keep an eye on their website for details.

The races and all the tri's are very popular so you need to get in early and some you need a team to register.

The Puli to Wuling (58km / 2800m ascent) is particularly good

Tri ??????? Whats that then????

I get invites every year from Giant to race thier big one but will also be looking at some of the UCI events that the squad has already submitted for and awaiting invites.

I will talk to the peopleout there to see what they recommend for the average cyclist.

Tri ??????? Whats that then????

I get invites every year from Giant to race thier big one but will also be looking at some of the UCI events that the squad has already submitted for and awaiting invites.

I will talk to the peopleout there to see what they recommend for the average cyclist.

IMA, this aint no triathlon forum buddy:mad:

LOL, Mike please don't use foul language on the forums.

Obviously I don't Philip...could you please let me know what it is I'm supposed to remember:confused:

I thought you were being droll. Obviously not. Best if the incident I thought you were referring to remains forgotten.

Philip :)

Back
Top Bottom