What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Tacx Antares Rollers

paberu

Speeding Up
Dec 26, 2014
Selling my Tacx Antares Rollers and Mat. Both only have a few months of use - bought in February but unfortunately I'm moving so they have to go. Have a few scuff marks from use but other wise in great condition.

Wanting ¥7500 + shipping (from Kumamoto)

Attachments

• _DSF2290.jpg
    _DSF2290.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
How much would shipping be to O-okayama - Tokyo Institute of Technology international house? I was looking for a turbo trainer, I don't suppose you have one for sale?

Im interested in those rollers. I'llbring cash but i would l like to see them first, if thats alright. Plus i dont have a car so it will really depend on where we can meet.

Im interested in those rollers. I'llbring cash but i would l like to see them first, if thats alright. Plus i dont have a car so it will really depend on where we can meet.
Looks liek the seller is about 1200km away from you, down in Kumamoto. Might be a tad difficult meeting up with him :(

Back
Top Bottom