A quick update as I have been traveling quite a bit this month....
I am back home and sleeping in my own bed, it is as glorious as I imagined!
1) I have stuck with meat only once a day and keeping the portions around 400g when I do. Avoiding Milk & Cheese for the most part - I have had cheese on a salad and a few other things, but keeping it in check.
2) On the plane, I set my meal preference for strict Vegan. I hate airplane food anyway, so worth giving it a shot. IMO, it was superior to the beef or chicken usually offered, most of the food had more flavor as 2 of the meals were Indian and once of them a spicy hummus. I drank water and tomato juice on the plane.
3) When given the option, I ordered fish vs other meats.
4) I have yet to feel hungry.
5) This is the big kick in the nuts - with jetlag, I am not sure if I feel better or not physically, however... I have felt less cloudy mentally when I first wake up. Again... jetlag cannot be 100% dismissed, but I am hopeful.
Lastly... in roughly 2 weeks time without weight being the focus, I have dropped 6.2kg, from 107.2 to 101kg.
Not one pill or shortcut (shakes etc) - just moving to majority plant based food & removing alcohol.
For reference - I always give up alcohol from Jan to March, with no other changes, I usually lose about 6kg in 3 months.
And lastly, due to travel, I did not exercise nearly as much as I normally would.
I am not sure where the weight is lost.
My pants feel more comfy, but I have not lost a ton around the waste.
My pee is still clear and I am drinking tons of water (did that before too) so I am not dehydrated.
In the mirror, you can tell a little bit my shirt hangs more than it used to, however again, it isn't obvious when looking in the mirror without a shirt on.
I think I just lost a little everywhere and it has added up to a bigger than expected amount lost.