Survey request (5 mins max) please help

May 22, 2007
Kawasaki
halffastcycling.com
A friend is in the throes of an academic software engineering project and needs your help, helpful friendly cyclist. Please spare five minutes of your time to complete the following survey:

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_ah4KXqUGxjMS124

It's all anonymous. It's cycling related. It's definitely bona fide, and won't do anything unpleasant to your computer. It's also bilingual E/J.

If, once you've done it, you want to know what it's about, please feel free to PM me and I'll tell you. By the time you've done it you'll probably have a good idea anyway.

Please don't post questions/comments about the survey content here on the BBS, as your comments might influence others' responses.

If friend agrees I will post results/explanation here later.

--HF Mike--

Ludwig

Speeding Up
Oct 9, 2008
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
I hope you don't mind me commenting that the survey doesn't seem to be designed with people in mind who are most like of us in TCC. E.g. the maximum km per day that the survey writer had in mind was 50km. Doesn't get me even near the minimum...

Sep 2, 2009
This question;

"使わない理由は:(複数回答可)/ The reason you wouldn’t use audio navigation is"

No option for what I want to say...

The reason I would not want to have anything like that is that it would interfere with the earphones already in my ears, pumping out the sickest dubstep basslines.

Sep 2, 2009
I will be happy to fill you all in on what I have been up to, and what I have achieved, audio-wise, since I was 13, but I don't really think this forum is the place.

Meet me for a ride, and I will tell you! :)