What's new

Sunday? Tokyo->Yabitsu -> Tokyo

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
I'm thinking about doing this tomorrow (Sunday). Did this last year in the rain and it was actually quite nice - somehow remember it was warmer than this year and it was April! From Hadano maybe reverse back if the time / weather holds.

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/211784

Your route passes real close to my house. What time abouts would you cross the Tamagawa?

Dave

Not sure - but I'll probably depart Shinjuku around 0700. I can give you a ping when I do. I'll just follow this route - it was good for me last time - and has a fun , little rindo section in it.

Good running into you on the northern slopes of Yabitsu. I wish I could have started earlier, but with the Euro on it is just impossible. Oleoleole, Germany!

The alternative is sleeping by 8pm, getting up for the game by 3am and leaving the house straight after.

Great to see you on the slope! Oh I tried that before - sleep , then wake, it never works! Good timing , though! I just rolled in the door and it began to rain! Managed to rack up a few more than 2000m climbing , and legs feel workable - so - task was accomplished. I also <found> , or more over - got lost and stumbled upon some various small road ways in this circuit. Some are quite steep , yet short - so it makes a good training route. Have to tighten up some of the directions, though, to make it flow a little more.

Back
Top Bottom