What's new

Ride Sunday, September 15th -The (not so epic) Epic

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Hi all

I'll be heading out this Sunday for a ride up the Arakawa then into the mountains of north Saitama. I'll do a loop then ride back home. The loop is 40km plus around another 100km there and back from the spaceship so about 140km total.

Or I might do this one

Which is about 10km more.

Date - September 15th
Meeting place- The Spaceship
Time - 5:30am
Distance - 140ish
Elevation gain - around 1500m

Climbs are WATT within reason (5mins or so).

Let me know if you want to join.

nice figure of 8 there. I've done these climbs separately but never in this particular order or direction. would be interested to give it a try, depending on what I end up doing on Saturday, if nothing just to see if I can climb any of these within 5 min of you (maybe if I held onto your seatpost from behind or something)

Interested. Depends on whether I can put my summer cold far enough behind me to manage a ride of this length. I'm not 100 percent yet, but might be by Sunday.

Apologies -- I think I may have to do a shorter ride closer to home tomorrow. As much as I'd like to join you, I don't think I'm quite well enough yet. Still feeling a touch light-headed. Next time ...

Apologies -- I think I may have to do a shorter ride closer to home tomorrow. As much as I'd like to join you, I don't think I'm quite well enough yet. Still feeling a touch light-headed. Next time ...
No worries

Back
Top Bottom