What's new

Sunday ride

TimeTraveler

Maximum Pace
Feb 6, 2012
Is anyone planning a ride for Sunday?:bike: I'd like to hook up with someone to do hills, but I'm not choosy.:)

20% chance of rain for Sunday, but I will probably go for a long ride if the forecast doesn't get worse and I am free (i.e. I am not roped in for camera duty for my son's university entrance ceremony on Sunday morning).

I am planning a personal training ride from Odawara station to Gotemba, Numazu, Fuji River, north around the west of Fuji-san, east via Fujiyoshida, R35, Sagamiko, Takao-san, Machida. That's about 230 slow but steady km with 2400 m of climbing in about 15 hours.

It's basically this route, skipping the first ~70 km:
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/71831684

This is in preparation for my 300 km randonee in May. If I can't do it on Sunday, I might shift it to Sunday night + Monday morning.

I may not be able to do much riding the two weekends after that because we'll be hosting an exchange student at our home and will do some sightseeing on the weekends together (Kamakura, etc).

Joe, the start point is a bit distant for me so I think I will have to pass on this one. Thanks for the offer.:warau:

Back
Top Bottom