What's new

Ride Sunday, October 28 - Takao

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello Tcc'ers,

Hitting the road on Sunday for a somewhat early start.

Great little Takao route with a few decent climbs beside the backside of Takao.

Start time: 6:30
Meeting. Place: Ys Road along the Tamagawa
Distance: 110km or so.
Pace: 30-35 km avg flats.
WATT of climbs

I need to be back in my hood by 11:00 so one coffee shop stop only.
Comment below or PM if interested

I'm keen, weather looks good and was magic out that way last weekend. WIill cfm tomorrow, so please shout any change of plan. Thx

I'm keen, weather looks good and was magic out that way last weekend. WIill cfm tomorrow, so please shout any change of plan. Thx
Weather looks perfect tomorrow, sunny and cool. Same plan no changes. Let me know if you will join.

Cheers!

A

Just arrived in Tokyo and would be keen to get the bike out and join if you're ok w another one. Apologies for asking but as a newbie is there a map link you could send so I get the meeting place right? Cheers and looking forward to the ride.

Confirmed, in fact should be two of us joining. Many thx
Loaded up the Route above if you want or need it. See you tomorrow. Nice weather it looks like.
I'll be in a blue Culprit bike company logo jacket, white helmet.

Allen

Thanks - punchy 34ks to get there it turns out so an early start! Am on a black Canyon. First time heading down there but have mapped it out on Garmin so should be fine. That said if I get lost or delayed on way will stop and post here so you don't wait.

Thanks - punchy 34ks to get there it turns out so an early start! Am on a black Canyon. First time heading down there but have mapped it out on Garmin so should be fine. That said if I get lost or delayed on way will stop and post here so you don't wait.
Sounds good

Great Takao ride this morning. Thanks to James and Matthew, both new to TCC and Matthew new to Tokyo.

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1311.jpg
    IMG_1311.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom