What's new

Ride Sunday Oct 4 group ride - Chofu to Yabitsu

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
**Sunday morning group ride**

Start time: 7:30AM
(small shrine next to the Tamagawa - near Keio Tamagawa station)
Route: 100-120km

Three in so far. Will very likely go to Yabitsu though these plans could change to a similar but different ride. This will be a WATT ride. Pace will be brisk though not ridiculous.

If you're looking to do this ride in MAAP caps or socks and don't have any yet, let me know and can bring.

Thanks,
Danny

I'd very much like to join you guys, so I'll do my best to be there. That said, morning rides are incompatible with my sleep schedule these days, so if I'm not on time feel free to leave without me!

No worries. We usually wait around for 15 mins. after the meeting time. So will likely be there until 7:45.

Don't tell me that! Coffee time will expand to fill all of the extra time I think I have.

Nah I'll be there. No excuses since I've already Delgado-ed one TCC ride!

I meant we usually leave 15 mins early! HA!

would love to come. Just arrived in Tokyo. Gotanda. Looking for people to show me the way so I could make it on time.
If not, next time.

@Hans, I'll be passing through Shibuya on the 246. If you can meet me along there that'd be cool. Should be through there in half an hour or a little less. Checkered b/w Peugeot kit. If you see me send a message latch on, but time is tight so I don't think I can stop to look!

Back
Top Bottom