What's new

Ride Sunday, November 18th, Mitsumine Autumn leaves ride

Alright guys! Thanks for today's ride. Really good day out for me. I made it back on the 299 with no problems. Shomaru Toge was actually pretty relaxing to climb in the dark and my light worked great. The 299 itself was also not too busy either. I guess there were no heavy goods vehicles using the road as it's a Sunday. Anyways, thanks again:)

Alright guys! Thanks for today's ride. Really good day out for me. I made it back on the 299 with no problems. Shomaru Toge was actually pretty relaxing to climb in the dark and my light worked great. The 299 itself was also not too busy either. I guess there were no heavy goods vehicles using the road as it's a Sunday. Anyways, thanks again:)
Thanks for coming along. Was a great ride. Glad to hear you got home safely. That 299 can be awful at times. Riding toges at dusk is one of my favour things to do on a bike (although the descents are usually a little chilly.... but no problem for you in your arctic clothing 😜).
Hope to see you on the next one.

No problems on Mitsumine? I got stuck behind a very nervous driver down Shiraishi and had to do most of the descent at 25-30kmh ...

Looking forward to the next ride.

No problems on Mitsumine? I got stuck behind a very nervous driver down Shiraishi and had to do most of the descent at 25-30kmh ...

Looking forward to the next ride.
We got stuck behind a big bus all the way down Mitsumine which was a real pain in the backside. We we down to around 12kph at times 😬. Then @Musashi13 and I got caught up behind a really slow/bad driver coming down Sadamine in the dark. Hope you got home safely. Cheers for coming out

It was good even though I was somewhat underdressed compared to everyone else.
I haven't ridden that far or climbed that much in a while so the body is giving out to me today.
Being stuck behind traffic on two of three descents was a real downer. I enjoy descending on my Pinarello and Mitsumine is one I've never done that side before.

Back
Top Bottom