Ride Sunday, May 27 - Tsuru-Matsuhime (what?)

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Change of plans route:
Enoshima>62>Hadano>Miyagase
Where? Here - When: Sunday, May 27
Start: 6:00, 6:30 or 7:00 depending upon
Distance: 200km depending
Climbing: 2000m+ WATT
Meeting point: Here - https://goo.gl/maps/VALyEmAscf82
Conbini stops: multiple
Bring: food, two bottles

Comment if you dare to join.

Last edited:

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
This one looks fantastic! I wish I could do the whole thing, but I gotta be back early. I'll join for the first couple of hours and then head back if that's cool.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
This one looks fantastic! I wish I could do the whole thing, but I gotta be back early. I'll join for the first couple of hours and then head back if that's cool.
For sure come along. I will wait to see if anyone else besides Jonnie is joining then we can determine a start time.

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
I'll ride out to meet you guys with Jonny in the morning. Need to figure out how to bail your ride though as I'll have to be getting back a lot earlier then you guys will :)

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
I'll ride out to meet you guys with Jonny in the morning. Need to figure out how to bail your ride though as I'll have to be getting back a lot earlier then you guys will :)
Download the ride with gps file and double back when you’re ready to turn around.

See you at 6:30

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
There is only one way to start a 200km ride and that's over Yomiuriland...

About 2km later, we were questioning the route again...

I had a fun ride though and I know the lads did find the mountains eventually as well as the sea. Thanks for posting the ride and organising it @TokyoLiving. I had a fun morning even though I left you guys early.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
There is only one way to start a 200km ride and that's over Yomiuriland...
View attachment 16417

About 2km later, we were questioning the route again...
View attachment 16418

I had a fun ride though and I know the lads did find the mountains eventually as well as the sea. Thanks for posting the ride and organising it @TokyoLiving. I had a fun morning even though I left you guys early.
We sorted it out it after a slow and interesting to say the least start. In the end there is a far better way to get out there. We did the easier side of Yabitsu. The other side looks like a beast. And that’s gonna be a ride in the near future.