Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
7:00 am start time
Meeting at Ys road Tamagawa
100-120 km with one conbini stop
WATT
So far 5-6 joining

Reply if you're interested

New in Tokyo, might be interested to join, where exactly is Ys road Tamagawa. I live in Yoyogi, would that take 45min-1 h to get there?

New in Tokyo, might be interested to join, where exactly is Ys road Tamagawa. I live in Yoyogi, would that take 45min-1 h to get there?
Welcome to the TCC site and Tokyo.

Here is the meeting point - https://goo.gl/maps/Y1dEkoizFc92

Depending upon where exactly you live in Yoyogi, it is about 25km to the meeting point, which is a little less than an hour depending. If you do join us, hope so, I'd suggest building in a little extra time for getting to the meeting point as it is your first time.

7:00 am start! Phew.... thats going to drastically cut my sleep and beer drinking but should be there.

Welcome to the TCC site and Tokyo.

Here is the meeting point - https://goo.gl/maps/Y1dEkoizFc92

Depending upon where exactly you live in Yoyogi, it is about 25km to the meeting point, which is a little less than an hour depending. If you do join us, hope so, I'd suggest building in a little extra time for getting to the meeting point as it is your first time.
Will take me longer, too many traffic lights close to Tokyo, very difficult to have decent average speed due to this even when you do not respect all of them. I have been riding today in that area, did 120 km, up to some lakes. Thanks, but starting before 6 in order to get there in time is too hard right now. Will be for another time, Will do some solo riding. Thanks!

Will take me longer, too many traffic lights close to Tokyo, very difficult to have decent average speed due to this even when you do not respect all of them. I have been riding today in that area, did 120 km, up to some lakes. Thanks, but starting before 6 in order to get there in time is too hard right now. Will be for another time, Will do some solo riding. Thanks!
Understood

We also have a ride on Thursday mornings if you're free

Thanks for the invite. Had an appointment today so had to be back early morning so did my own thing.

Back
Top Bottom