What's new

Ride SUNDAY March 9 Shirioishi repeats

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Just as it says. Hammerfest to Shiraishi and back Mlac Peek destroying all who attempt to come with us. People or PERSON with new bike should definitely be there to see who is the bigger monster, whose cyborg implants are most effective in earths atmosphere. I will take notes and bring up the rear. So if you are behind me you are officially left behind. That's right no prisoners, no trains and no mercy.
Only Real men/women on EPO and half human half robots need apply.

Meeting place TBD But it will be on Arakawa Saiko lake in Saitama near wako. and a 7ish time. But to be amended after a conference call to the mothership to find out when they are dropping Mlac Peek off.

Bikes in bits blud aint finished till Monday init.

Anyway, good thing I am without a bike at the moment. A full squadron of cyborgs will be too much for the mountain to handle this early on in the season; will be like shoving a boiling hot frying pan in freezing cold water - likely to crack it.

Someone has to melt the snow so Pete can dust his bike off and get back into it.

Good point. Thing is though, Pete will melt the snow himself riding up there, if he spots a woman of any age in a knee length skirt within a 40km radius - his heart rate will go off the scale, and his body temperature will triple, giving off a giant radiation blast like at the end of Akira.

So that was what that was, I thought it was the pink underwear that he wears under his kit that was glowing. I guess not.

No, that was my heart rate going through the roof when I clapped eyes on that. So confusing for a young guy like me.

Are you gonna be riding up shiraishi ? I assumed there might still be snow or ice in the area.

I won't be able to join your cyborg training run for two reasons. Number one, I'm not a cyborg. And number 2, I'm gonna be out of town all weekend. Have a good ride.

I won't be able to join your cyborg training run for two reasons. Number one, I'm not a cyborg. And number 2, I'm gonna be out of town all weekend. Have a good ride.

You know when I came round to fix your bike today, and you made me a coffee and one for yourself? Well, when you weren't looking I spiked yours with so much terminator juice, you can't not be a cyborg now. You might finally be able to keep up with everyone for a change, and not embarrass yourself like usual. Thank me later.

Well, 'terminator juice' being the slang for the magical smelly stuff in a jar they use in the German / Canadian 1980s kids TV show 'The Little Vampire' which allows them to fly, obviously.

I'll probably be heading out that way but am likely to be an hour or two later than seven. If a sonic shockwave floors me on the way I'll assume it's you guys heading back down.

Back
Top Bottom