What's new

Ride Sunday, June 3rd - Tomin no Mori (out and back)

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hitting the road Sunday early for an out and back ride to Tomin no Mori.

Anyone interested reply and we can sort out an early start time.

So far 2 of us.

Meeting point: Ys road Tamagawa
Distance: 120km ish
Climbing: Yes (WATT)
Conbini Stop: Yes (1)
Speed: Hyper!

I might tag along and go over Takao instead. Alternatively, I'm thinking of hopping on a train and beating you boys out there and doing a single boob or if I can get time the proper boob ride and then taking the train back. Need to figure it out with the mrs... I think I can get to Musashi-Itsukaichi by 7am and I should be up and back at the station by 9:30 or so for a single boob. Guess I could be home 11ish which might work and give me a nice long climb. Been ages since I have been up Tomin.

I might tag along and go over Takao instead. Alternatively, I'm thinking of hopping on a train and beating you boys out there and doing a single boob or if I can get time the proper boob ride and then taking the train back. Need to figure it out with the mrs... I think I can get to Musashi-Itsukaichi by 7am and I should be up and back at the station by 9:30 or so for a single boob. Guess I could be home 11ish which might work and give me a nice long climb. Been ages since I have been up Tomin.
Gonna be a 6:00 or 6:30 start time. And NO stairs this time.

What time did you guys decide? I haven't figured out what I'll do yet. Spent the day trimming trees today in the sun so pretty tired body right now. I'll decide in the morning. Just let me know when and I'll contact you if I'll be there.

I'll see you boys at Y's at 6:30. I'll do a pickup at Futakotamagawa for anyone who wants to ride out together. Pace to y's will be about 30kmph.

Earlier (Yikes!) Meet Point
Meet: Futakotamagawa close to the railway bridge on the opposite side of the river.
Meeting place map: https://goo.gl/maps/1WUL1NMFM7w
Meeting Date: Sunday June 3rd
Meeting Time: 05:40
Depart Time: 05:45

I plan on splitting off from the main ride to either do Takao over and back or Wada East/West and back depending on what my legs feel like. Knowing me, I'll do Wada which I love to hate :)

Actually @TokyoFixed - not sure what route you guys will take but I guess we will be together for a bit at least.

Had a nice ride with @Jonnie and @TokyoLiving (Fixed it - pun intended). Decide to tag along as far as I could go on the way to Tomin no Mori. Made it to the base and had to turn back. Got the train back from Musashi-Itsukaichi and was home by 11am.

IMG_4350.JPG IMG_4352.jpg IMG_4354.JPG IMG_4359.JPG

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom